Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2016 1:51:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steelcomp]
Anyone have any experience with the Genesis .308 uppers and lowers?
TIA
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the process of building a KAC ECC clone on a set of Genesis receivers. I've got the lower about 50% milled out and hope to be finishing it this weekend. What would you like to know?

Pic of upper.

" />
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 11:43:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1snowcat] [#2]
I made an order with them back in late August 2019 after inquiring about wait times, the point of contact that returned my email was UN-named in any and all communications and indicated it would be a 3 week wait (ballpark time frame) needless to say now, my followup emails are being bounced back saying permanent error and and the customer service phone number on their website listed  "says you must subscribe to a text messaging app to continue..." NOPE not going to get some B.S. app to figure out where my part is or get me a refund.

I would be glad to share any and all email conversations for proof of my interactions of this so called company.

I would strongly suggest NOT giving your hard earned money to this company.

Buyers beware!

Still want my 80% lower but,  I highly doubt I will see.

I understand wait times and have no problem  waiting but, don't ghost your customer after they make the order.

Funny thing is they responded promptly before the order was placed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:08:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1snowcat] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EODcrawler:
I'm in the process of building a KAC ECC clone on a set of Genesis receivers. I've got the lower about 50% milled out and hope to be finishing it this weekend. What would you like to know?

Pic of upper.
View Quote
When did you order the lowers, and when did they show up?
Your build looks great,

Thank you,
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I got 1 of their lowers in summer 2018 and put a Larue UU 7.62 on it.  It is a good fit and I have about 500 rounds through it with zero malfunctions and sub MOA accuracy.

I got my lower about a week or 2 after I ordered.  And this is my favorite gun I own.

As far as what is going on with them now I don't know.  Maybe I'm just lucky.  My brother liked my set-up so much he ordered a lower too and he got his quickly too.

The lowers are a great product if they're shipping.
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#6]
ordered AUG 2019 still waiting....
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#7]
ordered September 2018, still waiting...
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Still waiting from December 2016/January 2017.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#9]
anybody on AR15.com have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1snowcat:
anybody on AR15.com have any suggestions?
View Quote
LMT lower and a Centurion upper....
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#11]
The original post was asking about Genesis 80% lower,

I asked if anyone on the site has any advice about orders and not being fulfilled in a timely manner some guys have been waiting way over a year but they told me two weeks when I ordered mine. The advice about another brand isn't quite an option at this point.... Id rather either have a refund or get my 80% Lower I ordered with the understanding in two weeks in the email from Genesis
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 2:37:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ghostface] [#12]
I figured he didn't have one, either he ordered one and have not received after waiting months if not years. Or he was thinking about ordering one and wondered if he would have to wait months if not years before he would get it. Either way he did not have one and he would probably be better off going another route.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Still waiting for a refund or a lower....
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Still waiting on the AR15 fraud POLICE this is total crap Geneis got away with this!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top