Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2023 6:30:37 PM EDT
I've got a Mega Maten receiver set that I built using a Noveske barrel and Armalite BCG.  I recently lost my extractor pin. Do you know how hard it is to find parts for an Armalite bolt??

Anyone have ideas where I find something as simple as a pin? Would there be a good substitute?
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By mogunr1:
I've got a Mega Maten receiver set that I built using a Noveske barrel and Armalite BCG.  I recently lost my extractor pin. Do you know how hard it is to find parts for an Armalite bolt??

Anyone have ideas where I find something as simple as a pin? Would there be a good substitute?
View Quote

Didn't Armalite reopen in AZ ? Give them a call or email. I just looked at their site and now it says Texas and Phoenix. Hey on a positive note they are open still.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
$64.95 plus shipping for an extractor pin.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mogunr1:
$64.95 plus shipping for an extractor pin.
View Quote

Are you talking about the field repair kit? I have one. Its nice have and you get alot more than just a extractor pin.
Any .308 bolt extractor roll pin will work. A quick search turned up plenty of places to get just the pin on the cheap.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Fulton Armory has the 308 extractor pin, downside is they charge a $10 flat rate for shipping.
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 9:49:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I have a couple on order from Luth-AR. They've been a big help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top