Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2020 5:51:59 PM EDT
Wife said get what i want for my B Day...Is there a better one than this?
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I ordered it....Hopefully it will perform as advertised....
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I did the sig kilo 2400 rangefinder instead, it combines a wether platform , the AB ballistics app and a quality rangefinder in one unit..been very very happy with it..but nothing wrong with a kestrel and a separate RF either..I imagine you will like it...
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It has link so Bluetooth all things.. with the right range finder I will be able to get Solutions on three maybe four devices at once...
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By YoteSlayer69:
It has link so Bluetooth all things.. with the right range finder I will be able to get Solutions on three maybe four devices at once...
View Quote
LOL...yes you will, except it takes much longer than pushing a button once and having a solution pop right up....That was where I was headed originally, then got to reading about the kilo....regardless, it will work excellent for you I am sure..have heard nothing but good about the kestrels...
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
LOL...yes you will, except it takes much longer than pushing a button once and having a solution pop right up....That was where I was headed originally, then got to reading about the kilo....regardless, it will work excellent for you I am sure..have heard nothing but good about the kestrels...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
Pardon my pun.. I was playing around with it and had it linked to my phone and tablet and was laughing at myself on how much time could be wasted looking at all the devices versus just the kestrel...
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Pardon my pun.. I was playing around with it and had it linked to my phone and tablet and was laughing at myself on how much time could be wasted looking at all the devices versus just the kestrel...
View Quote
lol...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top