Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2018 12:23:16 PM EDT
I got my new Odin Works 6.5 Creedmoor barrel installed last weekend, looks like it will work.

Sig Sauer Tango 6 5-30x56 is pretty freaking sweet!

637 yard AR10 6.5 Creedmoor Stag Arms Sig Sauer Tango 6 Odin Works Barrel Lehigh Defense
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 4:23:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Et2ss] [#1]
Sweet. Nice shooting

Those flash rounds are pretty cool
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Et2ss:
Sweet. Nice shooting

Those flash rounds are pretty cool
View Quote
Thank you Sir!
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome.  Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to see you’re using a different bipod. Has it helped with your consistency?

Just FYI, but it looks like shot 1 with the 122’s was off the left edge. Pretty common for heavier rounds to impact left when switching from lighter to heavier in my experience.

Any chance you can run some groups at 1-300 to see what the true precision is? Hard to see from the video.

Thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:33:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AP2020] [#5]
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
Glad to see you're using a different bipod. Has it helped with your consistency?

Just FYI, but it looks like shot 1 with the 122's was off the left edge. Pretty common for heavier rounds to impact left when switching from lighter to heavier in my experience.

Any chance you can run some groups at 1-300 to see what the true precision is? Hard to see from the video.

Thanks for sharing
View Quote
Thank you.

Yeah, I went back to my Atlas BT10. In the future I'll try some groupings.

Honestly,  122gr Controlled Chaos are getting some slight meplat damage on occassion. The hollow point is relatively large with a thin wall. Attribyting to these occasional fliers. I am contacting Lehigh Defense to let them know.

100 yards, always would get that one flier. I chambered a round, ejected, and noticed on some meplats the damage.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:33:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 6731HBAR:
Awesome.  Thanks for sharing.
View Quote
Thank you Sir.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#7]
100 yards, 119gr Flash Tips.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Most impressive, Sir.  I am curious, as to what, if any, effect the titanium cores had upon your targets, at 637 yards...

Also, is such ammunition, already "rolled" available?

Thanks for your demonstration!
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CFLeffen:
Most impressive, Sir.  I am curious, as to what, if any, effect the titanium cores had upon your targets, at 637 yards...

Also, is such ammunition, already "rolled" available?

Thanks for your demonstration!
View Quote
Flash Tips at 100 yards on 1/2" AR500 steel

Lehigh Defense 6.5 Creedmoor Flash Tips 260AI Ackley Improved 1st Outdoor Tests
AP2020 Outdoors 308Win 144gr Flash Tips
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top