Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2023 4:52:09 PM EDT
This will be for car camping  I know There,orest are good, but are there others??

They do not have to be inflatable. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Exped Megamat
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
2-3 inch memory foam pad.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabelas brand. The black one. I'll check in the AM.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The Stoic Single Cloud would be comparable to the Exped 7.5, but at half the price if not less.  You can find them for around $60 at steapandcheap.com

It's bulky, yes, but it's quite comfortable.  It has a nice top fabric that goes a long way to reduce clamminess found with some other pad materials.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Amazon Product
  • The surface of the sleeping pad has a frosted touch and adopts a silent design to keep you away from noise R-VALUE is 9.5, Excellent temperature isolation ability keeps your body at a comfortable temperature during sleep, free from hot or cold weather This camping pad is made of TPU material which is non-toxic and it doesn't have any bad smell he sleeping pad can be inflated by using the packaging bag (Arrives with pad), without the need for an air pump or mouth

I have that one and it's a game changer. Doesn't pack up small but I've slept on it for ten nights or so with no issues. I deflate mine a little bit from full and that seems to be the sweet spot on firmness.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lockman:
Exped Megamat
View Quote

Or a Thermarest MondoKing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:34:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tatsngats:
2-3 inch 4" memory foam pad.
View Quote

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
The Stoic Single Cloud would be comparable to the Exped 7.5, but at half the price if not less.  You can find them for around $60 at steapandcheap.com

It's bulky, yes, but it's quite comfortable.  It has a nice top fabric that goes a long way to reduce clamminess found with some other pad materials.
View Quote

I got the "Losthorizon" version of this type of pad and couldn't be happier.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GlutealCleft:

Or a Thermarest MondoKing.
View Quote

There is also the dreamer from REI
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#10]
OneTigris lightweight cot with a memory foam pad cut to fit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top