Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2022 12:23:22 AM EDT
Wife and I are looking to buy a foodsaver for home use and are overwhelmed by the number of choices looking for suggestions .
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:37:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Avid Armor works well for me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Food Saver Brand has been good to us with hard use during hunting season and moderate throughout the rest for around 6 years. I see certain models at great pricing at Costco.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:03:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a look at Weston Vacuums I bought the Pro 2300 after a few food savers died, definitely a step up imho.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#5]
My Foodsaver has been working for me the last 8-10 years just fine. I use it about 3-4 times a month to subdivide larger quantity purchases into two person packets.
It was bought at Bass Pro on sale for $69, down from a normal $99. IMHO if its just going to be for medium to light household duty around the house, its hard to go wrong with FS for the money.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at Weston Vacuums I bought the Pro 2300 after a few food savers died, definitely a step up imho.
View Quote

Winner! They also makes Cabelas or did. Get the wide one. You can always do smaller bags. And I like Weston rolls better than food saver.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
This is the best non-vacuum chamber vac sealer on the market today.
Not much more than vacmaster but tons better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top