Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 10:20:07 AM EDT
Looked in several different places and the reviews as well as prices are all over the place.   Id like to buy a few various finished pelts ...ie bobcat, coon, fox etc.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinda spendy

I have lots of hides,skulls and taxidermy, but I shoot everything I have. These guys all pretty well known locally.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Why yes,  they are pricey!  Appreciate the link.  I'd love to be able to shoot some of my want list but it won't be anytime soon.  Just finished building my house and out of coin.  I need some things to help deaden the echo and most rugs.... suck so I decided for pelts and furs.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Having your own hides finished certainly isn't cheap either. Tanning is charged by the foot like a rug. I have seven finished bear hides, and two rugs. I don't want to add up the total costs involved. seems easier to justify when having your own done vs just buying like you want to do.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Try F&T Fur Harvesters in Alpena, MI.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#5]
One of my friends traps at my house along with many properties locally. He then sells his catches. If you pm me I can send you his name and number as he does sell them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top