Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2022 11:16:17 AM EDT
Thought there was a recent thread about this but I can't find it.

Would like a case or two to supplement long term stores I already have, and as a handy grab and go solution.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
May not be the best prices, but a pretty robust menu of items for sale, depending on what you're looking for

https://www.mredepot.com/default.asp
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought some from Atlantic Firearms and they were decent
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Back in 2018, and 2019 I got mine on Amazon from Western Frontier.  

I ordered A+B bundles from them three times.  Case A+B/ 24 ran me $110~$146 per depending on when I ordered them.

2018 on two, and 2019 inspection on my last order which was actually the cheaper one for $110.  Then COVID hit and they got stupid expensive.  

I always felt $6~$7 per MRE was OK pricing.  The $4.58 per MRE back in 2019 was the lowest I had seen in a while.  I don't use MRE up very fast, so I still have two of the three cases I got pre COVID.  

Recently I picked up a couple humanitarian rations as a just in case item to supplement my other preps.  Handy to have but they don't replace a traditional MRE for me.  I have yet to crack one open...  
MRE Meals Ready to Eat Humanitarian Daily Rations:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/165643948999

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
ozarkoutdoorz.com has the humanitarian for $50 free shipping and looks like a 10% off for veterans day
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
MREmountain.com
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Mremountain.com
Mredepot.com
Altanticfirearms.com
Us.Mealkitsupply.com  Price has gone from $119 a case to $199 since I last bought from them in September 2019.

MRE Mountain has some U.S. rations and the manufactured and inspect by dates advertised are accurate. All the ones I have bought have been in excellent shape.
The foreign MREs are a nice change from the standard U.S. rations. These ship from the Netherlands and can hit multiple week delays with U.S. Customs. Out of 17 orders this year only 1 has had Customs pull components, including a full Norwegian ration.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top