Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2022 3:37:59 PM EDT
I haven't been there for a few years, so the details are a little fuzzy in my head.

I have some radios from an SK friend I'd like to move, but am not sure how to best achieve this. Will they care if I have a sheet of paper on my bag with some items and prices listed? Is it too tacky to clip it to the back of my shirt? Will this piss off management and/or the people with tables at the swapmeet side of the room?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I see no issues with it.
In fact I've seen it at damn near every Fun Show I've been too...

Don't forget to take Jerky and Intimation Crab meat.. Or is that only at gun shows?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Now all I need to do is get a wire strung up to test the HF bits. I doubt the trade test bench in the back has an HF antenna in place, and I don't want to claim "works" unless I've seen it happen.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't forget to take Jerky and Intimation Crab meat.. Or is that only at gun shows?
View Quote
No, that's at gun shows... and you BUY those things, not sell them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Most of the larger hamfests have a power supply and dummy load to check the transmitter. There'll either be a signal generator or a length of wire to check the receiver.
Of course, a "donation" is expected if you take advantage of it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]
When is it?

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Next weekend - https://hamfest.org/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top