Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2023 12:49:23 PM EDT
2018 Fuzion toy hauler..  Currently have the Sailun S637's on it, and they've done well for the past 5 years..  time for new shoes...

What are the tier 1 trailer tires these days?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Year Endurance.  We replaced out Chinese bombs.  Good luck
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My camper is about to turn three.
I took the tires off to inspect and lube the axles. Didn’t find any problems, and I hope to get thru this season. I regularly monitor tire pressure while towing and don’t really ever get over 65 mph.

Next set will be GY Endurance
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Year Endurance

My camper is 5 years old, I switch to Goodyear Endurance right off and just swapped out a new set.  

Not for wear but more just being cautious with age of the tires.  

They have worn well, no blowouts, hold their air very well.  The Chinese tires that came on it did not hold air as well.  Probably every couple of trips it would need a little air.  I guess the Goodyears have a better more uniform bead

Get the Goodyears
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top