Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2018 8:20:16 PM EDT
Looking for a new waterfowl gun I current use an A300 Beretta. Considering branching out. I’ve heard great things about benelli, but can’t quite spend 1,700 bucks for a Sbe3. Anyone use a Montefeltro?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quite possibly the sweetest shooting shotgun out there. I use a 20 for dove and absolutely love it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Solid gun.  Used by a lot of the high volume shooters in Argentina.  Clients go through thousands of rounds on each hunt.  One gun will see 20,000-30,000 rounds a year easy.  They keep chugging.

I think the 20's are really nice.  The 12's are great but the grip dimensions could use some trimming and they should have gone with a raised rib imo.

All around fantastic gun for the money but don;t expect it to be a wand.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#4]
An M2 would be better for waterfowl. The Montefeltro is an upland gun.

Accountant
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
An M2 would be better for waterfowl. The Montefeltro is an upland gun.

Accountant
View Quote
Agreed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top