Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2022 7:14:17 PM EDT
First time I harvested something big enough to make it in the book. Nice dinner plate, award ceremony, raffles. I have to kill another one and come back...Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Great buck  ! Did you get him scored there  ?

I bet it is pretty neat to see all those big bucks .
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Had it scored last year by an official scorrer in my county. No banquet last year cuz covid
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
N-I-C-E buck(s)!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Sweet!  Looks like some big boys up on that display
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Aaaaaand I won a $1000 gift card for fin feather fur outfitters!!!!!  Goin gun shopping today!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aimatdeer:
Aaaaaand I won a $1000 gift card for fin feather fur outfitters!!!!!  Goin gun shopping today!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:38:03 AM EDT
[#7]
@aimatdeer was that for this seasons harvest? Congrats btw!

Just got this guy back from the taxidermist today… I rough measured him myself at 185 1/8” with a gross of 197 6/8”

My first phone call tomorrow is to find an official scorer near the Johnstown area.

Attachment Attached File

For the record killing him was 100% pure luck, and no the basement is not where he is getting hung permanently, despite whatever the wife is saying now.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually it was from two years ago, no banquet last year cause of covid...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top