Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2021 3:17:06 AM EDT
I appreciate any recommendations anyone may have.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
If you’re willing to do the work. The west side of Wister lake around the duck hunting area’s is full of pigs. But you will need to camp and scout. All you would be out is traveling. Fishing is good trot line during the day and hog hunt evening and morning. But it’s work.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Got it.  Thanks for the information!  I will look into this.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 2:15:26 AM EDT
[#3]
If your willing to drive. Pig Problems Inc. or Hog Swat in Georgia. Both charge $500.00 per person a night. They supply the weapon w/ thermal scope & ammo . No bag limit. I have never had so much fun hunting in my life.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ruffhowzer:
If your willing to drive. Pig Problems Inc. or Hog Swat in Georgia. Both charge $500.00 per person a night. They supply the weapon w/ thermal scope & ammo . No bag limit. I have never had so much fun hunting in my life.
View Quote

Jager pro has a similar operation.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the suggestions!  I will check them out.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ruffhowzer:
View Quote

I’ll second this.
Used Hogswat last year.
This year will probably use pig problem as our guide Ricky moved over there. He’s a fantastic guide and worked his ass off to find us some hogs during a hurricane.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ll thirds Pigproblem inc. I stared with Hogswatt and have been going to pigproblem since Max opened his own operation. Super professional, top notch equipment and an all around great company to deal with. I’ve been 5 times now, and just went out the last two nights actually
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top