Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2022 5:37:08 PM EDT
What are you guys using for RV navigation apps?  Google maps has put the fucks to me on several occasions pulling a 44' toy hauler..  Prefer something free that I can customize my rig's dimensions, but not opposed to a paid one if it'll save me the stress.

Thx!
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Copilot is my favorite, but it’s a little clumsy. The green slider on the right of the screen shows you how far away you are from a slowdown and how long it will last.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I use TruckMap. You can set length and height restrictions and it has sent me anywhere a tractor trailer shouldn't go. It's also useful for finding gas stations that you can fit in.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 2:59:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Any other RV specific apps? Will probably be buying a 5th wheel in the next 18 mos and am gathering info for if/when we get into one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top