Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2020 12:37:22 PM EDT
Interested in fabricated plastic style box blind but not sure where to start. I dont need the absolute best, but don't want something cheesy either.  Would prefer something that could be moved to a new location relatively easily if desired.. Would also like the best option for keeping insects and rodents out of the blind and keeping it clean.  I'm thinking I would want a floor in it. Primary use would be rifle whitetail deer hunting late September to end of Dec in MI.

What would you suggest I look into?

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard lots of good stuff about the Redneck fiberglass blinds. I've never hunted from one, but it may be a good place to start.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've heard lots of good stuff about the Redneck fiberglass blinds. I've never hunted from one, but it may be a good place to start.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Redneck is top of the line and comes with a price to match.  There was  a link to some plastic ones in another thread in Deer Hunting.  I know it's not plastic, but I've been very pleased with my Shadowhunter blind over the past 8-10 years.  Nice to hunt in a sweatshirt and jeans when it's 15 degrees snowing sideways with 30 mph winds.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, $2-4+ grand for those things?

Maybe this is stupid, but wouldn't it be easier to  find an ADA accessible portable toilet, rip out the tank, and spray paint it camo?

this one is huge, and $2170?

Add Harbor Freight scaffold, and step 4 is profit?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Yikes, that's expensive!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I can build a 8x8 deer condo, insulated,windows, heat, a/c even a damn beer fridge for that kinda money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top