Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 10:42:07 AM EDT
I've had this radio for quite a while but never used the buttons mentioned above.  In fact I'm not even sure what I would program into these buttons.  Do any of you have functions programmed into PF1 or PF2?  If so how do you use these Personal Function buttons?  Looking for ideas.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I use them on my D710A.  One is for switching channel banks, the other switches over to the weather freq.

You can pretty much use them for most anything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use them on my D710A.  One is for switching channel banks, the other switches over to the weather freq.

You can pretty much use them for most anything.
View Quote
Same way I have them set in my V71A. I also use the bottom mic PM button for enter and the call button for vfo selection.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the ideas.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I use one to mute, and the other one to go up to the next bank of channels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top