Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2020 9:20:56 PM EDT
I have a Kubota l3901 with an Ansung FEL.  I think that a tooth bar would be a very useful addition.   Who has the best deal on a tooth bar?  Should I just go buy one from the dealer?  BXPANDED?   Amazon?
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Everything attachments wicked tooth bar.

Made from all ar450 steel and custom sized to your bucket.

It's the best one in the industry right now. I have one and it's living up to its hype.

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Piranha tooth bar here...  Simple install.  Does it's job very well...

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 2:33:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the Bxpanded no ragrets, they’re about 6 weeks out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to high jack this thread but this is relevant to my needs.  Does anyone have the Bxpanded piranha straight edge?  

I was dead set on a heavy hitch tooth bar but then I came across the piranha straight edge.  I like the idea of a replaceable straight edge for everyday use to protect the bucket.  Which means it would make sense to get the original piranha bar for maximum digging, but I still like the replaceable teeth of the heavy hitch bar better.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone used a tractor with a regular tooth bar vs the Piranha bar?  The piranha is cheaper than the heavy hitch.  I am willing to make my decision based on price if there is no functional difference between the two.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#6]

I have the bxpanded or however you spell it, it is everything I hoped it would be.
You can back drag really smooth and it is very well built.
Dan
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't have one, but if I was buying a tooth bar I'd go with one from Everything Attachments based on reputation and I like the company.

I do have a grapple from Everything Attachments and it's a fantastic piece of equipment.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I found a bunch of threads on Orange Tractor Talk about tooth bars.  Seems that people with regular tooth bars are swapping to the Piranha bar.  Since the Piranha is cheaper, that's what I ordered.  Now I have to keep waiting for it to be shipped...
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Do these make it easier to get a nice scoop of somewhat hard packed soil?
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#10]
That is the the theory.  I'm hoping it will help clearing brush.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top