BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Seems well made. I will throw it in the car and forget about it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

it's solid
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191077/9D0F06EC-6C22-4DE8-A87D-87796F8301DE_jpe-2483905.JPG

Seems well made. I will throw it in the car and forget about it.

it's solid

+1.

I have one I have been using for years.  I got overly aggressive with it on a log that was way too big for said saw and bend the blade.  I bent it back and have been using it ever since.

I have another brand new one in my blade collection should I ever need it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I like to have a saw as a tool and use 'em for all sorts of stuff beyond simply cutting firewood - rough cutting 2x4s for various purposes, cutting back branches that have grown through gates, etc.  

The Bahco is something like 9oz.  I'm not a gram-counter, so it's barely a blip on the radar for me.  I just bought another because of this thread.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top