Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2022 12:18:23 PM EDT
I may have the opportunity get one of these towers gratis. I've found this data, but I can't seem to find the maximum antenna weight allowed.

Also seeking one of their "concrete mount post" assemblies.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
doesnt it say it right on the chart?

Normal antenna height and retracted antenna height.

Those look sweet.

Just get it
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you read the chart? No, it doesn't say.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I did some serious digging and the only thing that keeps coming up is different versions of the wind loading chart you already have.

All appear to be scans of original E-Z Way docs, none of which mention anything other than the tower component weights.

I'm starting to suspect the design is wind load limited and that's why there's no weights.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:28:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you read the chart? No, it doesn't say.
View Quote

I see extended and retracted heights in the link for each model

what am I missing?

ETA: I thought you asked max antenna height, but you said weight

sorry
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I found another document that lists antennas E-Z Way thought appropriate for the tower. Heaviest was 90lbs. That will easily hold a Cubex quad, rotator and switch.

Now the problem is finding someone to fabricate a mounting post for it with a tilt-over hinge. I don't know anyone who does that sort of thing locally. Anyone know a custom tower fab shop that could design, fab and ship me one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top