Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2023 9:10:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ClanDireWolf]
Local dealer has one up for sale at $4500. Drop it from $4800 and has been sitting there for a couple months now.

Pics look good but I will be going to take a look in about a week and do a inspection myself. Been watching YT to know what to look for in and out and bottom & top.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with trailer or Fleetwood trailers?

Anything specific to for? Any known problems?

If I like what I see, I think of offering $3000 cash for it. I don't think I would go higher then $3500 at the most.

JD Power list this trailer being worth just under $2000.

Having driven by the place for the last couple months, they have looked pretty dead with nothing moving for a while.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
A lot of parks won’t allow something that old. Personally, I would skip it unless you’re just dying to try RVing without a lot of investment.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 9:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Not interested in going to RV parks, how boring.

More boondocking and such.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Any available pics of the unit might help as well
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Done!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:35:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lizARdman15] [#5]
The pic thing still comes into play. Did you add those pics in the OP because I sure don’t remember them.

Let’s see your new adventure hooked up and ready to go!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lizARdman15:
The pic thing still comes into play. Did you add those pics in the OP because I sure don’t remember them.

Let’s see your new adventure hooked up and ready to go!!
View Quote

Show up with a truck ready to drag it off the lot and start your offer with the $2000 your research shows its worth. Sales are slow and that units not likely to move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top