Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/15/2024 3:59:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreenDragon]
Schedule edit 4/8/24

The net will meet on Tuesday, beginning at 2000CDT.

Time    Time      Band        Primary       Secondary
CDT     Zulu          M
2000    0100         17          18.104        18.102.5
2010    0110         20          14.078        14.084
2025    0125         30          10.130        10.134
2035    0135         40            7.078          7.114
2050    0150         80            3.578          3.584

We will start at 2000CDT  on 17m and work our way up to 80m in 10 minute increments. NOTE: 20m and 40m are now 15 minutes each. All initial contacts will be on the primary frequency. We can establish how our signal is getting out to the world by using the HB feature and PSKReporter, and we will check our signals with fellow arfcom members by using @ARFCOM and the menu of options.NOTE: 20M and 40M will be on the Secondary frequency to keep the net less cluttered. You may choose to spend the first couple of minutes on the primary to see how you are getting out to the world. If starting on primary, clear band history when getting to secondary to make life easier. CONTROL>CLEAR ACTIVITY>CLEAR ALL ACTIVITY. To enter a secondary freq FILE>SETTINGS>FREQUENCIES>right click in box>INSERT>freq w decimal point>OK.

We can fall back to the secondary  frequency if the primary is too crowded or we want to carry on longer conversations in a less busy environment. To initiate, simply send QSY 2ND to the @ARFCOM group as a whole, or a selected callsign.

If you are not joining us on a certain band, simply move up to the next band on the list, there may be others doing likewise.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:59:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreenDragon] [#1]
Set Up

These are my settings, post up yours for different configurations or if you see fault in mine. I will add them to this post.

JS8CALL software v2.2.0

File>Settings>General>Station
    Callsign:
    Maidenhead: 6 character, don't drop a pin on your house.
    Callsign Groups: @ARFCOM, @OTHERS

>Behavior
    I have all boxes checked, exc: TX OFF AT STARTUP
    Remove callsigns after: DISABLED
    Remove msg from activity: 600 MINUTES
    EOT character: default
    Missing Frame character: default

>Networking and Autoreply
   I have the first three boxes checked
   Only auto reply to these: @ARFCOM, KK1ABC,KK2DEF creates a whitelist of people you will auto reply to, leave blank if you want to auto reply to everyone.
    Idle timeout: DISABLED

>Radio
     Cat control: See further below, this will vary.
    Rig options: See further below, this will vary.

>Audio
    Input: Codec, may vary with individual setup
    Output: Codec, may vary with individual setup
    NS Output: default, computer speakers
    Remember power settings: both boxes unchecked

>Reporting
    Network Services: both boxes checked and default info left as is. NOTE: Some nets may want these boxes unchecked
   API: all four boxes checked and default info left as is. NOTE: this to allow certain apps like JS8Logger to work.
    N3FJP: check if using
    N1MM: check if using

>Frequencies
    Leave all default info. NOTE: this is where you can add our secondary freqs. RC in box>insert freq w/ decimal point.

>Saved Messages
    add msgs here

>Notifications
    check desired boxes, I have 3,4,5 checked.

>UI
    change as desired, mine are at default.

File>Settings>Radio : my IC7300 settings, I believe there are different ways to set this up.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Configurations> your radio> switch to, clone, rename.
   Use this setting to create new configs and switch between    
    radio or net configs.

Mode> most of these settings are also located in the blue box, upper right corner.

View> settings to customize screen, useful settings for Band Activity and Call Activity are: AGE, OFFSET, SNR, TIME DELTA

Control> first group of settings also located in blue box, upper right corner.
            > Set Frequency. This is the main control used under
                 the Control tab. Change band/freq from this tab.
                Add a custom freq for short term use here. To add a
                  freq permanently to this list, go to File> Settings>
                  Frequencies> right click> Insert
              >Send HB and Send CQ Msg> On Demand, Do Not
                 Repeat. Unless otherwise needed, use this setting.
              >Clear Activity > Clear All Activity.  This feature is
                  useful if switching from a busy calling freq (7078)
                  to a less busy freq on the same band (7114). It
                  gets rid of the clutter.

Computer Settings, windows 11

Toolbar>Sound Icon -Right Click >Sound Settings
    Output> Speakers: Codec, may vary with setup
                                     >Output settings: 16bit, 48000hz
                >Volume: 100 %
    Input> Microphone: Codec, may vary with setup
                                     >Input settings: 16bit, 48000hz
    Privacy & Security> Microphone> let desktop icons use your mic: ON *JS8Call will show currently in use.*
                                                        >Volume Mixer
    System> Output: Codec
                     Input: Codec
    Apps> JS8Call * grayed out at 1 when not TXing. Will be active at a selected setting while TXing. Window needs to be closed/reopened during TX to see this.*
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Operation
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Misc.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#4]
There has been a lot of JS8Call talk lately,  I thought that we could start a thread to keep it centralized.

My thoughts on this thread were that we could duscuss whether we want a net, and what type, schedule, bands and set freqs.

Hopefully,  get a decent setup talk going for newcomers, so they can easily join us.

We can go over all of the operations and functions, so we can fully utilize it.

We can add misc items like JS8Logger, time sync programs, etc.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
All are welcome to add their knowledge, I am little better than a newbie to JS8. I will update the first few posts as you share info.

Open for business.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]
OST. Thanks for the thread
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Subscribed, it’s on my near term to do list
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't use it a lot. But I am set up to use it and do from time to time. It's a neat program/mode. Not a lot of folks on there. Mostly just beaconing going on.

You don't need a lot of power at all. It's easy to splatter all over and you will be called out on it if someone notices.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:46:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 11b4v:
Subscribed, it’s on my near term to do list
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ManiacRat:
I don't use it a lot. But I am set up to use it and do from time to time. It's a neat program/mode. Not a lot of folks on there. Mostly just beaconing going on.

You don't need a lot of power at all. It's easy to splatter all over and you will be called out on it if someone notices.
View Quote

Any tips on how not to splatter? IC7300 here
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tyrex13:

View Quote
I worked with a guy who watched me on the waterfall. I run around 20w. Also have a 7300. You can watch yourself on an SDR and see as well from what I understand. I also keep mine adjusted the same as with FT8 and have as little ALC as possible.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:06:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlatlandBusa] [#12]

View Quote

Set your TX power to where you want to run, the IC7300 is safe to run 100 watts on digital modes without splattering or overheating.

Adjust the power slider in JS8 to set your ALC to 2-3 of the blue bars, so you are just barely getting into the ALC, set this way there will be zero splatter.

Edit: Thanks GreenDragon for starting this thread!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#13]
A JS8 net has been mentioned and it would be good to work out a plan and see if it's feasible.  We could try a variety of bands at first, see what works and maybe pare it down from there.

I see options as any or all of 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80. Maybe a 10 minute window for each . A simple @ARFCOM SNR? to see who is hitting, move some stored msgs, move to the next band. If someone wants to ragchew with someone, call them out and do your thing.

I would suggest using the standard calling freq for each band for a couple of reasons. Because that's where everyone hangs out, we can see how we are getting out on PSK Reporter. Also, we can use other stations as relays if we don't have enough arfcommers to cover the area we want. We would have a secondary freq for each band ( I believe that we have these established already, I'm not near my arfcom list). If the primary is crowded, we announce the switch.

Due to the way it works, I don't think that we need a NCS. We would simply follow the comm schedule. If someone can't do a certain band, they simply move to the next band on the schedule.

Finding a day and a time could be a big issue.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:15:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: K0UA] [#14]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The best and easiest way is run run the transmit RF power level with the multi knob  up all the way with the 7300 set to 100 watts THEN. run the
power slider on the computer program ALL the way up. Go into the windows settings and make sure the speakers for the USB audio codec which is the speakers that windows think it is driving  when you select the USB audio codec for transmit audio are set for FULLY 100 percent.  Now send a tone the single TUNE tone on the computer program and observe carefully the power output meter of the 7300 It should be near on on the 100 watt level. Observe it very carefully. YOU WILL BE OVERDRIVEN AT THIS POINT.

THEN go into the menu on the 7300 MENU>SET>CONNECTORS> PAGE 2 OR 4, USB MOD Level. menu item  the 7300 and start to adjust it so that the power level falls below 100 watts. The number my 7300 is set at 25, but they vary. Even just a little fall off say 98 watts out is a good ok place to stop turning this menu item down.  Now think about what I am to say next:

IF you cannot modulate a transmitter to its full output power, and you have proven that by seeing the transmit power at the "full bore" of what the transmitter will do but you have turned down the audio drive from the "full 100 watt" level down to say 98 watts or what ever you can discern by observing the power output meter on the 7300 or other meter THEN it logically follows that NOTHING you can do with the program, or NOTHING Windows can do with windows updates can fully modulate the 7300. AND it logically follows that if you CANNOT fully modulate a transmitter because there is not enough audio being shoved into the transmitter to fully modulate it, THEN it can NEVER be overmodulated.

This is the easiest and most foolproof method I know of to prevent overmodulation of any transceiver.

If you wish to run less power than the full bore setting then just back off of the power slider in the program and observe the meter to get to the level you want. Knowing with assurance the if and when you run it "full bore" "balls to the wall" "all it will do" again that it will not be overdriven because it is NOT fully modulated and can not be fully modulated.   Does that make sense?  

If it does not, then give me a call on the phone and I will be happy to go over it with you.

73  James K0UA
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FlatlandBusa:

Set your TX power to where you want to run, the IC7300 is safe to run 100 watts on digital modes without splattering or overheating.

Adjust the power slider in JS8 to set your ALC to 2-3 of the blue bars, so you are just barely getting into the ALC, set this way there will be zero splatter.

View Quote

Thank you! Was -16.5dB for me on the slider.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

The best and easiest way is run run the transmit RF power level with the multi knob  up all the way with the 7300 set to 100 watts THEN. run the
power slider on the computer program ALL the way up. Go into the windows settings and make sure the speakers for the USB audio codec which is the speakers that windows think it is driving  when you select the USB audio codec for transmit audio are set for FULLY 100 percent.  Now send a tone the single TUNE tone on the computer program and observe carefully the power output meter of the 7300 It should be near on on the 100 watt level. Observe it very carefully. YOU WILL BE OVERDRIVEN AT THIS POINT.

THEN go into the menu on the 7300 MENU>SET>CONNECTORS> PAGE 2 OR 4, USB MOD Level. menu item  the 7300 and start to adjust it so that the power level falls below 100 watts. The number my 7300 is set at 25, but they vary. Even just a little fall off say 98 watts out is a good ok place to stop turning this menu item down.  Now think about what I am to say next:

IF you cannot modulate a transmitter to its full output power, and you have proven that by seeing the transmit power at the "full bore" of what the transmitter will do but you have turned down the audio drive from the "full 100 watt" level down to say 98 watts or what ever you can discern by observing the power output meter on the 7300 or other meter THEN it logically follows that NOTHING you can do with the program, or NOTHING Windows can do with windows updates can fully modulate the 7300. AND it logically follows that if you CANNOT fully modulate a transmitter because there is not enough audio being shoved into the transmitter to fully modulate it, THEN it can NEVER be overmodulated.

This is the easiest and most foolproof method I know of to prevent overmodulation of any transceiver.

If you wish to run less power than the full bore setting then just back off of the power slider in the program and observe the meter to get to the level you want. Knowing with assurance the if and when you run it "full bore" "balls to the wall" "all it will do" again that it will not be overdriven because it is NOT fully modulated and can not be fully modulated.   Does that make sense?  

If it does not, then give me a call on the phone and I will be happy to go over it with you.

73  James K0UA
View Quote

Thanks for this, I will mess with it tonight.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#17]
If you use my method you will be able to run up to the 98 watts or what ever you discerned as a drop off from "full bore" and you will never have to set a power level again BECAUSE the 7300 will run 100 watts on digital all day every day, all year and for at least 6 years because  I have been doing exactly that. BUT if you wish to run a lower power level you can adjust the power slider down to whatever you wish (say for WSPR for instance) and you will KNOW that all you have to do is run the power slider back up in the program all the way to the top and you will be at your top power setting.  NO matter what Windows updates do to your USB audio Codec "speaker" setting  they cannot turn it up past 100 percent which is what you set the rig up for. The setting in the 7300 (again mine is set to 25, but they vary some) will stay set because there is nothing to mess with that setting in the rig. It is going to be there when you need it. Unless you default the radio, and I hoped you saved it to your SD card first

Someone tell me of a more fool proof way of getting this set up and I will listen. I have helped hundreds of guys with this method and they all looked clean on the waterfall after going thru this and they will stay that way. Because I believe my logic is sound.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Tag. We did js8call a few years back, but nothing came of it.

I'd be game for trying again. And can now remotely run the station, so don't have to be home on net night.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Also I did not mention it, but of course your RF power output stays set to 100 watts always ready for SSB or CW right where you want it. In fact there are NO settings of any kind that have to be messed with to go from digital mode to CW or SSB on the 7300, no profiles to load or change in ANY way if you use my methods. And there is no way to mess up.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#20]
FWIW I switched from JS8CALL to VarAC and it's so much better. Similar decode reliability at low SNR's, no doubling, no dropped frames, auto adjusting speed, no time sync problems, no goofy heartbeats interfering with QSO's, etc. Give it a try and see what you think.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:13:04 PM EDT
[#21]
I am setup for it. my local ham buddy is all about it. so far I just try to DX on FT8 mainly although the ghostnet on js8 looks interesting. I want to look into doing that. it seems to be taking off.

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#22]
@SimpleScout, a few of us downloaded VarAC about a year ago. I hate to say, but I've done nothing with it, though I believe it's mostly setup. I think lack of interest and participation killed our efforts. I opened it a couple of weeks ago, there seemed to be an issue, but I don't remember what it was. I'll dive back into it and try to get it operational.

VarAC might be a much better setup, but I think for our purposes at the moment, JS8CALL might be better. I think that it's more widely used and we will get more participation. If we find that we outgrow JS8 or it doesn't do what we want, we can ditch it.

For that matter we can switch over to VarAC at the end of a JS8 net for those interested. Nothing is established at this point.

My goal for a net would be to get as many people from different locations participating. Whether it's direct msgs or we relay, experimenting with bands until we find a working combination.  

We have a severe lack of people from the Western part of the country on the Tues night net. Much of that is due to the time difference,  we are talking while they are driving home from work. I also believe some of that is due to band and mode, 40m SSB. Hopefully,  JS8 can help fix that part of the issue.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#23]
You might try updating VarAC if you're running into problems. Unlike JS8CALL which hasn't seen an update in 4 years, VarAC is still actively being developed and the designer is always releasing new fixes and additions.

Here's the catch though - it does not function well if you're trying to run a net with it. For peer to peer comms it is excellent though.

VarAC activity has risen significantly in the last year so I encourage you to try it again. On PSKreporter it consistently ranks higher than JS8CALL.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Tag.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Been on my todo list for a year.  Maybe a net would be motivation I need to get it sorted out.  I’ll try to participate.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Does VarAC have delivered message confirmation or auto retry?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GreenDragon:
@SimpleScout, a few of us downloaded VarAC about a year ago. I hate to say, but I've done nothing with it, though I believe it's mostly setup. I think lack of interest and participation killed our efforts. I opened it a couple of weeks ago, there seemed to be an issue, but I don't remember what it was. I'll dive back into it and try to get it operational.

VarAC might be a much better setup, but I think for our purposes at the moment, JS8CALL might be better. I think that it's more widely used and we will get more participation. If we find that we outgrow JS8 or it doesn't do what we want, we can ditch it.

For that matter we can switch over to VarAC at the end of a JS8 net for those interested. Nothing is established at this point.

My goal for a net would be to get as many people from different locations participating. Whether it's direct msgs or we relay, experimenting with bands until we find a working combination.  

We have a severe lack of people from the Western part of the country on the Tues night net. Much of that is due to the time difference,  we are talking while they are driving home from work. I also believe some of that is due to band and mode, 40m SSB. Hopefully,  JS8 can help fix that part of the issue.
View Quote

If the net were an hour or two later and covered 20 and 40m it could be a national net instead of a regional net.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:44:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tyrex13] [#28]

@K0UA

73  James K0UA
View Quote

Do you need an external power meter to do this or are you talking about the power meter on the radio?

N/M I figured it out. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Once I get set up with a shack computer, I am IN.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Just had a quick signal report exchange with Australia on 20m -10dB or so on my crap end fed. 7,681 miles.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes, VarAC will send "vmails", and it will continue retrying until the message in its entirety is sent. The reliability and robustness is top notch.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Do you need an external power meter to do this or are you talking about the power meter on the radio?

View All Quotes

@K0UA

73  James K0UA

For the sake of others that may be following.  The built in meter of the 7300 will do just fine.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm in. Just got my FT-710 set up for JS8.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#34]

For the sake of others that may be following.  The built in meter of the 7300 will do just fine.
View Quote

Was 29% for me. Thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FlatlandBusa:

View Quote

K0UA's method also reduced my ALC to just a few bars from full ALC.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Yes, I have noticed they vary some, or maybe the windows computers vary in some way, but in any case most of the 7300's I have helped have been in the 20's
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm on a 4th gen i7 with mint linux. runs great and allows you to use cheap older hardware for ham stuff.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
Someone posted this video in the other thread. But, I thought it was very good on why the beaconing is going on. I use JS8 somewhat more now that I understand it. I do not use Oiliva. So I am up for a net.
JS8CALL: The Importance of Network Heartbeats - Relays, Mailboxes and More.

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:23:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TimeIsMoney] [#39]
Originally Posted By SimpleScout:
FWIW I switched from JS8CALL to VarAC and it's so much better. Similar decode reliability at low SNR's, no doubling, no dropped frames, auto adjusting speed, no time sync problems, no goofy heartbeats interfering with QSO's, etc. Give it a try and see what you think.
View Quote
I've got VarAC too. Subbed to thread. Please post date and UTC time, I would put it on my schedule. Ive got @arfcom on JS8
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:16:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Positronic] [#40]
newb question;
Is it proper to trun radio OFF before plug in USB to Windows machine ?
What is the normal place on window 10 machine to fix the sound/ CODEC, etc  ?
Been looking around device manager for 3 days, no luck yet. " Invalid Audio Device " popup.

( Have CAT control in hand, negative audio  to FTdx10 )
edit : Do I need fldigi on first, to enable JS8CALL to work ?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 5:50:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TimeIsMoney] [#41]
JS8Call  has it's own utility. You download it for windows or whatever. Device Manager > Ports. Figure out what port your radio is on.
Search youtube for radio and setup.
I run a usb cable to radio (Icom 705) and computer.
Inside the JS8 utility > File > Settings > Audio, under modulation soundcard make sure audio codec is selected for input / output.
Inside the JS8 utility > File > Settings > Radio, get your radio settings correct.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#42]
I did watch an episode with ki6naz (Josh) and km4ack (Jason) and they made the comment that JS8 hasn't been updated in a long time, and the creator of JS8 has been AWOL.

The Bleeding Edge Of Ham Radio With KM4ACK!

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:25:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#43]
Originally Posted By Positronic:
newb question;
Been looking around device manager for 3 days, no luck yet. " Invalid Audio Device " popup.

View Quote

You probably need to install the Yaesu drivers so Windows can properly see the sound card and cat control.

This should have been done before ever introducing the radio to your USB port.

You can use FLRig for CAT control but it will not fix your sound card issue for JS8.

In my experience, my computers are happier if the radio is on, and connected, when my computer is booted up. (But dont do this until Windows drivers are installed)

https://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=249&encProdID=1ABBC23C7EC57175A35CB0FDE7A639A0&DivisionID=65&isArchived=0

Click on the files tab above the photo of the radio.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TimeIsMoney:
I did watch an episode with ki6naz (Josh) and km4ack (Jason) and they made the comment that JS8 hasn't been updated in a long time, and the creator of JS8 has been AWOL.
View Quote

2.2.0 was released in 2020.  Too bad the auto freq change doesn't work. I think that would be the most useful update.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Positronic:
newb question;

View Quote

I don't even have fldigi, just the JS8CALL program
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm in for a net for sure. Would love to get this working. I can receive but am yet to successfully send a message that was received elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:
I'm in for a net for sure. Would love to get this working. I can receive but am yet to successfully send a message that was received elsewhere.
View Quote
Are you clicking @ALLCALL or someones callsign and the time sync is within 800 or so?
Do you have your ALC adjusted properly, and you are in fact sending out a signal?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:24:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tyrex13] [#48]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:
View Quote

Are you running a time sync app on your PC? I'm using NetTime
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Dimension 4 here.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#50]
any iphone clients for varAC or js8call?  i couldn't find any

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top