Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2023 8:20:40 PM EDT
Good evening everyone!
My wife and I just upgraded our RV and in celebration I am giving away 6 gift certificates for streaming services.

I have the following:

1 Sling
2 Showtime
2 Starz

Each are $25.00

I will run the giveaway until April 20th at noon EDT. If you are interested please post in the thread.

I will use a random number generator to select 5 posts after the deadline, and provide the details to the winners via IM.

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Generous of you on the give away but I don’t watch any of those so instead of putting me in the drawing, pics of the RV and tow rig!

I am in the market for a bunkhouse but I think the kids are voting for a pool instead.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
What did you upgrade to/from?

How are prices now, or financing?

Retiring in 365 days, so this is of interest to me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Gatorade96:
Generous of you on the give away but I don't watch any of those so instead of putting me in the drawing, pics of the RV and tow rig!

I am in the market for a bunkhouse but I think the kids are voting for a pool instead.
View Quote
I tow a Kia Sportage on a dolly but will likely be replacing it this year. The old coach was a gas v10 so it was capped at 5k.
This was the old rig.

The new one.

Originally Posted By DoctorCAD:
What did you upgrade to/from?

How are prices now, or financing?

Retiring in 365 days, so this is of interest to me.
View Quote
Prices are pretty good. Market is down on the big RVs localky. I got the new RV at well below book value. It's a 21 Newmar Ventana. I paid cash for it but did overhear a guy bitching about rates in the 8's.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:52:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats. That is a great looking rig. Deals are out there to be had at the moment. One dealer we talked to said that the interest rates are hurting sales bigly. We opted to pay cash for ours as well (albeit nothing like yours).
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:09:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: olivers_AR] [#5]
Nice looking rig! I traded a car for a mid 80s Coachman. Rough inside but can haul 17k. Cutting cable so any additional streaming service can be used/appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice!  Yes, the RV lots are full, thinking of upgrading to a 5th wheel.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Nive upgrade. The wife and I are getting ready for our first outing next month in the camper we bought last October.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Not interested in the giveaway, as generous as that is.

However, that is a hell of a new rig. Congrats! How's it handle?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:
Not interested in the giveaway, as generous as that is.

However, that is a hell of a new rig. Congrats! How's it handle?
View Quote
Really well. Like driving a large SUV. Silly quiet after putting 8k on the V10 last summer. No side to side rock at all. Tag axle makes cornering a piece of cake.

I don't anticipate being limited by the 350-400 mile runs this time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#11]
All who posted (6) that did not ask to left off the drawing have won. I'll grab a 6th card and send out the numbers tomorrow!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:53:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MidMichHunter] [#12]
That’s awesome, we got it’s little brother a 2020 Newmar Bay Star 3609:
Attachment Attached File

I wanted a Ventana but couldn’t convince the wife we needed the upgrade once she saw the price difference, and since she wrote the check, she won.  We’ll probably regret that decision in a few years when we retire, but for now it tows the Jeep here in Michigan pretty easily.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MidMichHunter:
That's awesome, we got it's little brother a 2020 Newmar Bay Star 3609:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/153483/IMG_0268_jpeg-2789999.JPG

I wanted a Ventana but couldn't convince the wife we needed the upgrade once she saw the price difference, and since she wrote the check, she won.  We'll probably regret that decision in a few years when we retire, but for now it tows the Jeep here in Michigan pretty easily.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/153483/IMG_1558_jpeg-2790006.JPG
View Quote
That's pretty much what we had with the Tiffin. It was an awesome coach, especially since we had no idea WTF we were doing!
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#14]
IM's have been sent with details!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top