Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2020 10:49:24 PM EDT
I wanted it to play with in my 1.5 acre yard and at my hunting lease. Seems to be a nice tractor compared with my 1969 Power King with the front loader.

I have a single bottom plow, disk, and box blade from my old tractor. I made a large garden in my front yard but a combination of my yard flooded from rain and then I crushed my toe let the weeds take over. Next spring I will have my neighbors horse manure worked in for fertilizer and I will have the garden bed raised so if it rains hard again if won’t flood.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the same tractor a couple of years ago and it is the perfect size for us.  Can fit through a 6 foot gate with the blade attached.  We really looked hard at the bigger models but we only need to pull a blade and use the the bucket.  I have zero need for a brush hog or the belly mower.  Get the rear tires filled though. It needs all the weight it can get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top