Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2022 5:16:29 AM EDT
The closest my research has turned up is Swiss made Sigg offerings.
The problem is they say you should not boil water in them due to the internal plastic liner.

Looking for something around the diameter and height of a 20oz gatoraid bottle.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:19:09 AM EDT
[#1]
https://libertybottles.com/collections/all-bottles?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5ZSWBhCVARIsALERCvx2swF-04hYKce3GnUJBPF1iTKbdq2OrjHA9XUonZ_8fy4ZPU-16-MaAhS4EALw_wcB
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're specifically looking for a water bottle that you can boil water in, here's some links.  You'll need to do your own research on country of origin.

6 Best Bushcraft Water Bottles You Can Boil Water In 2022

Wide Mouth Hook Bushcraft Water Bottle

Kelly Kettle

Or, Google "Pinty GI stainless steel canteen".
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had several of the Nalgene stainless bottles for a number of years. Have boiled water in them many times. Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a klean kanteen 40oz wide mouth single wall, stainless, which fits the bill here just made in China.

-P
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Pyrex slimline media bottle. 1000ml

Good glass. Good cap. The one I have is made in Germany.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top