Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you. Unfortunately, she was admitted into the hospital with double pneumonia caused by the chemo, been there all week, but should be coming home tomorrow, weak as a kitten and on oxygen, probably, but she's a fighter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
We celebrated her first day home with steak, (split), baked tater, (likewise), and Ready Hour green beans. She really likes those things, taste better than any canned ones and damn near as good as the fresh ones I get at the store.'

Now we begin the healing and her off the oxygen the disease pushed her onto, as soon as possible.

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
A nice welcome home meal right there.  :)

Thanks for sharing this in depth look at these foods!  It is really appreciated!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:26:29 AM EDT
[#4]
You are very welcome.  This DID kind of get a little more in depth than I had planned, but the way it started is REALLY funny. See, I have this stupid little phone browser game, Lumber Inc., that I kill time with once in a while, and they throw ads up every so often, of course. Usually I ignore them, BUT, one from My Patriot Supply caught my eye and I saw the Black Bean Burger mix, which my wife wanted to try...and down the rabbit hole I went! Yes, I actually bought something from a browser game advertisement. I AM that guy! On the other hand, this has been informative and fun. And I have a second pantry, now!
Two pieces of good news - she went off the O2 on her own, and is showing O2 sats of 94 or higher. She is tough as nails, and as beautiful as the dawn to me.
Oh, yeah, the other one - delivery truck dropped off another box from My Patriot Supply...I have something interesting in mind.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 1:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
The dehydrated broccoli, corn and peas are nice to add to your rice staple.
They even have dehydrated whole eggs so you can make a real stir fry.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:40:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered quite a few of the Ready Hour/MPS 72 hour kits shown here over several orders before they triple in price (pre-covid).

One time they must have messed up on the order table and slapped my shipping label on a CASE of six of the six pouches of ground beef they were selling at the time (don’t see it today on their site).

I contacted them and they apologized profusely, told me to keep the ground beef and offered to ship the correct product. I was a bit gobsmacked that they sent me several hundred dollars worth of product by mistake and were willing to send out my six 72 hour kits at no additional charge. I politely declined and ordered/paid for the additional 72 hour kits at the $10 promo price.

The beef is still sitting in my emergency kit area.

Also, their Franklin’s Finest instant coffee isn’t bad in a pinch.

I’ve since moved on to a medium sized Harvest Right freeze dryer. You can fit about 4.5 Costco rotisserie chickens in that machine. Best deal running.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 7:14:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#7]
I have the broccoli, and, just like the green beans, when they are properly rehydrated, I can't tell the difference from fresh. They are that good.
I did get a can of the whole egg powder, but that's sitting for another time for right now. Haven't gotten the corn yet, might do that this month.
Nice sweet deal on the beef, good score! I only get the regular sales, but it is kind of nice to have.
I am going to get more of the veggies, and more of the fruits - only thing of those I have tried is the strawberries. Made a strawberry daiquiri with those.  
Over all I am very satisfied with the products, just many of them are low on seasonings/spices, which is where Kinders The Blend comes in, sea salt, black pepper and garlic mixed - I like being lazy once in a while.
My wife was reading off the can of butter powder about all the things it can be used in/on, and was getting somewhat excited to try it. But first...I have a plan.
Again, this is a lot of fun, too.

That Franklin's Best coffee is black as sin and bitter as Hillary after the 2016 election! However, it WILL keep you going for quite a while!
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Not QUITE an update, but I tried an experiment I promised. Remember this one?

And that awe inspiring loaf...

MPS said I could try it with yeast, so I did, 1/4 TSP and let rise on a warm place for one hour. I guess I could have waited longer...but there IS an improvement.

Looks like bread now, though still REALLY dense, yet quite tasty.

Tastes great with butter. Just fooling around.
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 8:00:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dru] [#9]
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I've seen these types of meals. That's the huge difference between the Ready Hour stuff and the camping/bug out meals like that Beyond Meals pack. Those are designed to be cooked in the bag with nothing but hot water, and I reviewed a few back a few pages. They also tend to be quite expensive, usually $9 to $15 for a single meal.
The Ready Hour food items area emergency food, as in the grocery store is empty, or the paycheck got spent on major car repairs, etc. These food items GENERALLY require a kitchen, though MPS did just come out with an interesting oven that runs off any burnable stuff. If I had the disposable cash right now, I might try one.
Thank you for the link, much appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#11]
OK, small update, light on pictures...why? My wife tried it, because normally I don't like oatmeal. She does, normally.

Yes, the bag is open, because she tried this yesterday.

Simple as simple does.

I can't see anything that looks any different.

So, why no cooking photos? She didn't take any, and she said it was meh, good texture, but needed more brown sugar and some butter. OK, I can see that, and left it sidelined while we were dealing with some life issues. Until...this morning. Two doctors appointments all the way across The Valley and I was out of breakfast foods. So, I grabbbed this bag and she looked at me sideways - "You don't like oatmeal.'
Well, ordinarily, yes, but dagnabbit, there isn't anything else to snag right now that doesn't take some cooking. So, I got the pan ready, and got the second surprise...
"Why are you doing that?"
"Well, it's the directions."
"I just added hot water and went from there."
I think we are having a disconnect on how to do reviews. Of course, this coming from a guy who ALSO went beyond the original recipe because...well...I don't like oatmeal.
So, I cheated, cooked exactly according to the directions, but then added a nice big pinch of brown sugar and a tablespoon of butter. And you know what? I liked it! It was pretty good...which gets me to thinking...what would this taste like with the Ready Hour Butter Powder? No, I haven't tried it yet but I will. I will say the single serving size suggestion is dead on.
Final grade, conditionally 8/10, (with added stuff), haven't tried it naked, and probably won't. :)
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the updates, Glad the wife is doing ok!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:49:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you, had positive doc appointments today!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm baaaaaaack...not with Ready Hour,  but another famous freeze dried fan favorite,  since I discovered WinCo, the only grocery store I've found with options like these. They have several Augason offerings  - this is what I snagged today. Maybe I'll have pancakes for dinner. In any case, hopefully you might be interested in these items as well, and WinCo ROCKS!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:10:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By armoredman:
I'm baaaaaaack...not with Ready Hour,  but another famous freeze dried fan favorite,  since I discovered WinCo, the only grocery store I've found with options like these. They have several Augason offerings  - this is what I snagged today. Maybe I'll have pancakes for dinner. In any case, hopefully you might be interested in these items as well, and WinCo ROCKS!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/360589/20231109_130252_jpg-3021476.JPG
View Quote

Hell yeah, I've been looking forward to someone trying these out.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:34:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#16]
First up, of course is the pancake mix. Let's be honest, how hard is it to make pancake batter?

There are several recipes on the can itself.

Looks pretty normal, and oh, look, there's an old friend peeking out!

Won the lottery - it's two of them. Note - I did NOT eat them.

This is really simple stuff, 1 cup mix to 3/4 cup water, which I doubled. The recipe seems to say that 1 to 3/4 will give 9 4 inch wide pancakes.

Did I mention, that if I am going to have a "survival" breakfast, there HAS to be SPAM?

Again, any third grader should know how to do this.

Aaaaand the third grader is smarter than me - this looks...not-right".

I let them bubble up like my old recipe.

Long story short, let them cook for a wee bit longer than normal. That's better.

Kroger syrup and here we go.

The loving wife and I came to several conclusions, the first being it was really chewy. I think the recipe SHOULD be half again as much water, because 2 cups of mix made 8 oddly sized pancakes, not 18. Thin it out and that should take care of both the chewiness and the thickess, if you want to make it stretch. Also, bland, but as the wife pointed out, pancakes can be a vehicle for other items, like, (how convenient!), rehydrated blueberrys or blackberrys or even strawberries, the one that didn't get made into Daiquiris.  The taste was not bad by any means. I will probably try this again when I pick up some of the smaller packages of Augason dehydrated fruits, ALSO available at WinCo!
Thank you for reading this far, nice to get back into a little bit, and did I mention how much I like WinCo?

Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:42:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks again for sharing these first hand encounters with prep food!
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I wondered, howinthehell do you showcase butter powder? I mean, it's something you can buy at WalMart, apparently something people have used for years, (I wasn't one of them), and pretty mundane...so how to make it the star of the show?

Oh, yeah. This is the Survival Subforum, and we ALL know, "That Guy", the guy who, when asked if he's socked a few things away for a rainy day, "Aw, hell, I got me a bunch of ramen and six of them macaroni and cheese boxes, we'll eat good!"

Oh, will you...but, in honor of the unprepared, we will star our butter powder with a classic old favorite...MAC and CHEESE!

So, we will start with two suppositions - you have water, and heat. I am going to cheat and use my stove instead of a firepit, also because I have to get ready for work in an hour. Yes, this popped in my head out of the blue...
So, with water and heat, that leaves us with two problems, the needed refrigerated goods, milk and butter. I do NOT have either Auguson Farms or Ready Hour dry milk, but I do have Safeway brand dry milk.

I've used this stuff before in some mixes...it ain't bad...but it ain't that great either. So, lets get the macaroni on the heat, shall we?

Gotta love that chemical goop they call cheese mix...

But first, milk.

I broke one of my two measuring cups and my wife bought me a whole set of Anchor Hocking measuring cups - did I mention that I love my wife?

Whisk into my favorite milk container, purchased on a whim from the local Frys Food and Drug.

So, that goes to chill in the reefer, I mean, the cold creek running next to your campfire where you got the filtered water to begin with...yeah, that's the ticket...
But how do I use our star, the butter powder? Oh, that's how.

Measured out. Did I mention how much I like my measuring cup set?

BTW, this stuff is a VERY fine powder - don't try pouring it into the measuring cup.

I measured in the extra water with a measuring spoon...this looks normal.
Forgot the milk - oh, look, another Anchor Hocking cup!

Stir, stir, stir, like the alien cooking show host in the Star Wars Holiday Special. I wonder how many people will look that one up...

OK, so I am not sure where this went weird, but the cheese "sauce" is clumped up pretty good. It took much extra effort to get it mixed in, and I never did get all of properly mixed in. The extra smoothness provided by regular butter really helps that, I'm thinking. I tried the first few bites without any seasonings, and the result was a solid...meh. It tased OK, honestly, and if you're starving, it will taste like a small slice of heaven served on a warm bun...but here and now, it earns a...meh.
So, an old friend to the flavor rescue, and my wife with my go-juice for tonight's shift.

Final notes - I don't know if this would be better with real milk and not dry milk, (probably), but that wouldn't fit in with my hastily and ill-conceived scenario, so this is how I went. When cleaning up the spilled butter powder, I tasted it - tasted faintly of butter. Funny how that is. The leftovers go to work with me - the wife actually refused a taste test on this one. Smart woman.
Well, redneck un-prepared bumpkin, if you're starving, you'll enjoy this stuff...
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stillnothere] [#19]
Always a awesome review. How would the butter taste as just a spreadable on bread or something similar?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:33:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't know, but I will try it when I can.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 10:04:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bubbahana] [#21]
I've been thinking about this exact scenario lately... interesting results.

ETA:  I am assuming since fats wont dehydrate, hence they aren't in the dried/powdered stuffs... that is the reason the 'cheese' was clumping.  I wonder if ghee would be a substitute.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 11:53:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't know - I am not familiar with ghee. Something that occurred to me later was mixing the wet/dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then transferring the mix to the pasta. Might help, might not.
Still gotta try it as regular butter. You can mix it into butter but anything unused has to be refrigerated. So it might be much handier than actual butter in that you mix only what is needed right here and now, nothing wasted.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 1:49:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cornhskr] [#23]
Another bump/shout out for a great thread.  Appreciate it OP!  Hope your wife kicks cancers ass!

ETA:  Ghee is clarified butter.  You can find it at Indian (dot) store.  Hell I think Trader Joes might even have it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 1:59:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#24]
I looked it up - even Fry's has some, will snag a bottle on my weekend, and thank you, it's fun doing it.
Edit to add - we had her first checkup after all the treatments  were completed, and everything looks great, thank you!
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#25]
So, it was asked, how is the butter powder AS butter? I don't know - let's find out.

Directions are really easy.

So, 1/4 cup of mix and 2.25 teaspoons of water.

Spoon ain't gonna cut it, gotta up my game

Now, the instructions say to adjust water as needed - this is NOT looking like butter, so I added a full tablespoon.

That's getting there, however, the whisk is becoming too "whisky" to continue using - making a mess. back to spoon, and one 1/8th more TSP of water.

Success! That looks like butter - but does it TASTE like butter?

Would you believe that is the last piece of bread in the house? Oh well. So, we both tried it. She thought it had a weird aftertaste, and I agree, but it's VERY faint. Other than that, hey, it's butter, dude, and it's just fine.

After covering that one piece of bread, this was what was left from the 1/4 cup measurments.

I don't think that is a 1/4 cup, but I COULD be wrong...all in all, total win, works for making small amounts of butter sans refrigeration, and it's certainly tasty enough.10 out of 10 for me.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Thank you for your continued, honest reviews of these products.  Merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Hell yeah, glad for the review. Walmart has the stuff on sale so I'm gonna get a couple packages of the stuff now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, hang on to your hats, gents, because I decided that real men don't run to the store to buy bread, we BAKE bread, so right now this is going on...

The dry powdered milk still left over from the Augason pancakes

I finally get to use the biggest of the new measuring cups!

The little egg yolk colored piles in the corners is the butter powder, and I did increase the milk just slightly by the proportions mentioned in the recipe - probably should have gone a full tablespoon higher, but we'll see.

No, I have no idea how it tastes yet - it's still cooking!
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#29]
This post is awesome
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 10:55:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#30]
So, follow up...this is the loaf as cast...as a bullet caster I would call this "incomplete fillout".

My wife bought me this bamboo bread slicing board when we got the bread machine. Yes, my cuts are uneven and thick, neener.

Well, like I thought, the bread is a bit dryer, (should have added that extra tablespoon and a half of liquid), but even though, it's quite good and tasty, and the rest of the hydrated butter powder was quite good on it. I'll eat the rest of the loaf this week. Power yum.

Note, 1/4 cup of rehydrated butter gave good coverage to exactly 4 slices of bread. Well, MY coverage - I like butter.

Speaking of butter, OK, so I bought this - what the heck do I DO with it? Yes, that's a defrosting ham behind it - guess who gets to make the main course for the family Christmas meal??

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#31]
I use ghee a lot for cooking and sauteing. Works fine as a spread, too. Basically, use it for whatever you would use regular butter for.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Again, thanks for sharing your pepper culinary science adventure with us!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh, this is odd. Probably nothing special over Quik, or similar products. 3.5 gallons of chocolate milk for $28 at WinCo.  My boy loves chocolate milk,  we'll see how this tastes. 20 year shelf life.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#34]
I've cracked into a can of Chocolate Morning Moos myself!  I'll hold my thoughts till your review.  I ain't gonna steal your thunder!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Thank you for the reminder!
So, in order to catch up, here is the Augason Breakfast...or Brunch...or whatever. You see, I work an "alternative" schedule, so traditional mealtimes and items don't really apply - I'll have pancakes for lunch, scrambled eggs for dinner, and pizza for breakfast. I don't care.
But what I am is barely awake, hungry, and way behind on my posting in this thread, so lets get started!

First, breakfast drink! You saw the front of the Morning Moos can, here's the directions.

I took the plastic can top off, and this caught my eye - is there a hole in the metal can top?

Nope, I heard the pressure release when I opened it - if you find this one on your can, it ain't an automatic deal breaker.

They say stir before using - that's because they have TWO of these bad boys hidden in there!

I will be using this appropriate mug to make my Morning Moos - yes, I like this guy's show.

Lets mix that warm water, mix and cold water according to the directions. BTW, if I like this stuff, that large glass container behind will hold more.

Stash that in the fridge while I work on the rest of this meal, (yes, the smart ones will notice something I did not, in my un-caffeinated state. But, I digress) Main course time!

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Similar instructions.

Looks the same, but finer ground, maybe.

Hot water - the Euhome dispenser I use puts out water at about 120 degrees, that should do.

Last time I put something that looked like that in a bowl was after a long night of drinking in the Philippines...

Lets let that hydrate, and move to the fruit component of the meal.

Easy peasy. I choose to hydrate.

That looks different...

The measuring cups are getting quite the workout this morning. BTW, it says to "cover them" - hard to do when they freaking FLOAT!

Ok, let's let that hydrate, and move to cooking.

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Yes, I'm cheating slightly - I've learned since I started doing this almost a year ago - we will add some Blend to the mix right from the get go. BTW, if you don't have this in your stash, I highly recommend it. If you just want salt, may I recommend you grab every weird variant of salt you can find, for some variety...just throwing that out there.

This is supposed to make 4 patties - yeah, for kids. But then again, I am a fat American, used to big portions.

Bombs away!

Check on the Moos, there it is snuggled between the ramen veggies and the left over pizza, with tomorrow's adult beverage hiding behind it.

Did I mention my state of lacking caffeine? I took care of that earlier...

And NOW, only now, do I realize I put an INSULATED mug inside the fridge...chilled it will be not. Oh, well.

Flip the burgers - what the heck? That looks...odd.

Well, duh - go all the way back to the pic with the directions and what does it say? Lightly oiled. Not nonstick, lightly oiled. So, a little Olive Oil, (I'm not a heathen!), and let's see.

Now you're talking!

Berries are ready...

Ya know, that dark leftover berry juice...and I have this bottle of Ever Clear...hmm.

Yes, I tasted it - VERY little flavor, plus I have to go to work, so the booze stays on it's shelf.

And the end result?

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:48:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#38]
There it is friends and neighbors, your Augason unbalanced breakfast!

Taset test results?

Morning Moos - not a breakfast drink you should be making AT breakfast time. Make it ahead of time to make sure it's properly chilled. Using the directions as provided, it felt, "thin" to me. Tasty, tasted like good chocolate milk, no doubt there, but kinda thin. Quite interested to see how this would turn out using reconstituted dry milk power instead of water. All in all definitely worth it.

Blueberries - almost tasteless, even with added sugar. However, that might be due to my allergies. Mushy when reconstituted, probably a great freeze-dried snack as is. I am wondering about using in mixed drinks...that taste test will have to wait.

Black Bean Burger Mix - pretty darn good after all. Fried the correct way it had the perfect amount of crunch, and with the seasoning of The Blend, (not too much, didn't want to overpower the natural flavors), it was quite tasty. Put on a generic bun with American cheese, mustard and spicy mayo, it was a pretty good breakfast burger. No pickle, no lettuce, no special sauce, no sesame seed bun, whadda I look like, Mickey D's?

If the Moos had been thicker and colder, it would have been a solid 2/3, as is, about 1/2 excellent.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
No, I have no other tasters on this one - the wife had a VERY long night last night and Da Boy is involved in a project. Maybe next time!
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Great review...I was holding out on the black bean burger mix. But will add it to my inventory now

Thank you
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 8:32:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Sandbowl1980:
Great review...I was holding out on the black bean burger mix. But will add it to my inventory now

Thank you
View Quote

Same ! And seriously thank you for all of this I hope things are going better for ya.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

Same ! And seriously thank you for all of this I hope things are going better for ya.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:29:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sandbowl1980] [#42]
Has anyone here tried peak refuel.

I tried the backpacker pantry Shepherds Pie. I pride myself in pretty much being able to eat anything after having been in the rangers early my in life. But backpackers meal above. I had to make myself eat it and that was because my wife was watching me. It was bad. I mean in a push come to shove situation I'd eat it. But otherwise noooo.

The backpackers deserts are good though. Maybe it was that one particular meal.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I think I have had some of their products, like the cookie bites were OK, but not much as they are pretty expensive.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 1:39:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#44]
I made some of the Morning Moos thicker, like I said I was going to try, and an increase of 1/7th gave a very creamy consistency...average, of course, so my "rounded 3/4 cup" became more of a full cup. Then it went into the fridge for a few days.

Today, this is what it looked like. Well, it IS a solid dissolved in liquid, and it's pretty hard to dissolve anything completely...

A little redneck stirring, (shaking), and we are right as rain.

But what to have with my morning moos? I see a black pouch on top of the fridge, what is this?

Heck yes, kinda hungry, so let's make a full cup...whoops, this is all that's left.

You guys have seen this before. Quick and easy, 3 minute cook, three minute cool down.

But last time it was kind of bland, and I added sugar and butter...wait, did you say BUTTER???

Ta Daa! One tablespoon did it.

And sugar can spoil - let's use natures' own superfood, honey! If you don't have a nice big jug of honey in your backup chow, ya'll need to get one. REAL honey, without additives, will last centuries. Again, one tablespoon full.

There it is, morning gruel made of nothing but long term storage foods. Actually tasted a LOT better than it looks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#45]
And for the survivalist alcoholics, Morning Moos mixed with a jigger of dark rum ain't bad...
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Outstanding!

Are you gaining weight, losing, or maintaining?  ðŸ¤£

I hope you wife is well.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Umm..well, not losing any weight, that would be nice, but a sedentary office job doesn't lend itself well to LOSING weight...dagnbabbit.
On the other hand, I did get my son, the Picky Eater of all time, to try the Morning Moos, (sans rum, of course), and he liked it quite a bit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By armoredman:
And for the survivalist alcoholics, Morning Moos mixed with a jigger of dark rum ain't bad...
View Quote

I’m listening
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top