Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2020 10:04:22 AM EDT
Things looked pretty bad on the news when I went to bed.  Woke up this morning to see they got worse!  

-Riots in multiple different cities and states across the US.

-Multiple Police precincts in various cities in different states overrun.  

-Significant looting in the areas effected.  

-Countless government and private buildings burning.

What will be next?

Preps in order?

Stay vigilant...
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess social distancing is now off the table.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Stay out of rioting areas.

If you live near rioting areas, check your home insurance to make sure it’s enough to cover you. Lots of people forget to go over their homeowners insurance as they make purchases over time and eventually, they are under insured.  

Welcome to anarchy. Welcomed by both liberals and libertarians alike.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you live near rioting areas, check your home insurance to make sure it’s enough to cover you. Lots of people forget to go over their homeowners insurance as they make purchases over time and eventually, they are under insured.  

View Quote

I agree with the insurance factor.

thederrick106 = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_conservatism

Anarchy not welcomed at all fyi.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bad riots are Force Majeure; won't be covered.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bullshit. Libertarians are almost as bad as liberals.  Not as bad....but close. Libertarians are anarchists. Some are more vocal and hardcore in their anarchist beliefs than others.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:51:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bad riots are Force Majeure; won't be covered.
View Quote

I’ve never seen riot damage not be covered by insurance but it’s always possible. Insurance companies would always like to get out of paying if possible. Acts of war aren’t covered but I’ve never hear of rioting being considered an act of war.

https://www.iii.org/article/civil-disorders-and-insurance#Homeowners%20insurance

Now if you don’t have comprehensive insurance on your vehicle, you’re not getting covered for damage to your vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bullshit. Libertarians are almost as bad as liberals.  Not as bad....but close. Libertarians are anarchists. Some are more vocal and hardcore in their anarchist beliefs than others.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe some are, but I am not.  Where I live there are many republican's who are no better then their democratic counterparts.  Pollical/ belief systems are all varied by locality and the type of people engaged.  You know what you see, I know what I see.  We are all entitled to our own opinions and just because *we* think it doesn't make it so.  I appreciate your constructive engagement.

With that said I am not here to debate political belief systems with you or anyone, but to actively discuss the serious and current events as it relates to emergency and survival preparations.

Link Posted: 5/30/2020 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Tis the season to be commie, fa la la la.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Clearly you know nothing about the libertarian philosophy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Clearly you know nothing about the libertarian philosophy.
View Quote

Really?..Are you sure?,,Cuzz the first 5 letters in Libertarian and Liberal are the same.

From the Website:
"The party generally promotes a classical liberal platform in contrast to the Democratic Party's modern liberalism and progressivism"
"Current cultural policy positions include supporting same-sex marriage, ending capital punishment" .....
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Back on topic:

Already police vehicles burning in NYC.

Riots in so many cities its hard to keep track.  We probably aren't even hearing about the smaller ones.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Things looked pretty bad on the news when I went to bed.  Woke up this morning to see they got worse!  

-Riots in multiple different cities and states across the US.

-Multiple Police precincts in various cities in different states overrun.  

-Significant looting in the areas effected.  

-Countless government and private buildings burning.

What will be next?

Preps in order?

Stay vigilant...
View Quote

Damn right Derrick.

Let the (additional) fun begin.  So, let's examine the situation.  We have an overall lowered police presence and a bunch of folks yet again intent on destroying their own neighborhoods.  

Ok, sounds fine so far, go burn the local Target down ala LA Watts riots...not like I shop there.  But their Aunts and Grandmothers do.  And just like before, those places won't open back up and everyone will complain of the injustice that there are no banks, no gas stations, no grocery stores, and now no Targets in the neighborhood.  Blame will be placed on everyone except those who are responsible for destroying the infrastructure.  Go find a copy of "Requiem for Detroit" on YouTube, watch it and understand why certain American cities were devastated during the 60s and 70s and never came back.  Most young folks don't know that story and it's an important one.  It explains inner city poverty, ring roads, malls and suburbs as we know them today.

...and now, let's transition to a potential future scenario in the not too distant future....

Some things are a little different this time.  Let's say they come to my neighborhood next.  As I said, lowered police presence, right?.  Am I more, or less likely to defend myself knowing I can now slowly walk away before the PD shows up?  Already have my mask on.  We've had enough reduced rule of law now.  Guess it was all fine and dandy when they could break into my car and know the cops ain't showin' for an hour, if at all.  Hmmm. maybe now the shoe is on the other foot?

I'm not saying who is right or wrong. I'm just making a point that, in my neighborhood,  when someone jumps on the roof of a car and starts yelling "burn it down! burn it down!" that they had best not silhouette themselves.

So yes, prepare, be situationally aware, don't take unnecessary risks.  Maintain your preps.

But this time, protestors need to be a bit more careful....I've already heard the reports of them getting mowed on I35....nobody's pulling folks out of trucks to hit them in the head with rocks this time...unless they can run 2300 ft/sec.

Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've never seen riot damage not be covered by insurance but it's always possible. Insurance companies would always like to get out of paying if possible. Acts of war aren't covered but I've never hear of rioting being considered an act of war.

https://www.iii.org/article/civil-disorders-and-insurance#Homeowners%20insurance

Now if you don't have comprehensive insurance on your vehicle, you're not getting covered for damage to your vehicle.
View Quote

I've seen things covered by fire clause when they burn but are not otherwise covered.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Damn right Derrick.

Let the (additional) fun begin.  So, let's examine the situation.  We have an overall lowered police presence and a bunch of folks yet again intent on destroying their own neighborhoods.  

Ok, sounds fine so far, go burn the local Target down ala LA Watts riots...not like I shop there.  But their Aunts and Grandmothers do.  And just like before, those places won't open back up and everyone will complain of the injustice that there are no banks, no gas stations, no grocery stores, and now no Targets in the neighborhood.  Blame will be placed on everyone except those who are responsible for destroying the infrastructure.  Go find a copy of "Requiem for Detroit" on YouTube, watch it and understand why certain American cities were devastated during the 60s and 70s and never came back.  Most young folks don't know that story and it's an important one.  It explains inner city poverty, ring roads, malls and suburbs as we know them today.

...and now, let's transition to a potential future scenario in the not too distant future....

Some things are a little different this time.  Let's say they come to my neighborhood next.  As I said, lowered police presence, right?.  Am I more, or less likely to defend myself knowing I can now slowly walk away before the PD shows up?  Already have my mask on.  We've had enough reduced rule of law now.  Guess it was all fine and dandy when they could break into my car and know the cops ain't showin' for an hour, if at all.  Hmmm. maybe now the shoe is on the other foot?

I'm not saying who is right or wrong. I'm just making a point that, in my neighborhood,  when someone jumps on the roof of a car and starts yelling "burn it down! burn it down!" that they had best not silhouette themselves.

So yes, prepare, be situationally aware, don't take unnecessary risks.  Maintain your preps.

But this time, protestors need to be a bit more careful....I've already heard the reports of them getting mowed on I35....nobody's pulling folks out of trucks to hit them in the head with rocks this time...unless they can run 2300 ft/sec.

View Quote

Detroit did not die from the riots in '67, which by the way were started in retaliation to the cops closing a speak easy.  Detroit died because the auto industry honchos wouldn't, and didn't want to, learn from their mistakes. They got hammered by gas prices in the 70's and tried to foist crap off on the public in response. This led to them getting their ass handed to them again in the '80's by the foreign car makers. By '86 it was all over and their would be no return.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Back on topic:

Riots in so many cities its hard to keep track.  We probably aren't even hearing about the smaller ones.
View Quote

Look up Griffin GA

Protest scheduled Sunday Evening
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmmm . . . You know? It's almost like the two are linked!

Ya think somebody might've been planning this (should the flu-scare not take down Trump) and they're now funding a violent revolution (for lack of a better term - although, that's really what it is)?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Detroit did not die from the riots in '67, which by the way were started in retaliation to the cops closing a speak easy.  Detroit died because the auto industry honchos wouldn't, and didn't want to, learn from their mistakes. They got hammered by gas prices in the 70's and tried to foist crap off on the public in response. This led to them getting their ass handed to them again in the '80's by the foreign car makers. By '86 it was all over and their would be no return.
View Quote

Oh, but you are so so so wrong.

So, what, are you saying "riots are justified"?

I'm sorry usmcmp, you don't have your facts correct.  The Black Panthers put snipers on roofs, set fire to buildings and when first responders arrived, they took shots at them.  That's the fact. Hospitals came under fire. That's the fact. Pretty intricate response to a speakeasy closure.

The National Guard got called out and after that, every middle income and higher family moved out...white or black or purple.  The city tax revenue plummeted.  City services suffered.  The only people left where the ones who couldn't get out. Poor uneducated folks, and they elected mayor after mayor more corrupt than the previous. That's the facts.

Auto companies?  Baby cakes, Detroit was a ghost town way way way before the 70s. Gas prices had absolutely nothing to do with it.  People used to go to a famous rotating restaurant on top of the Renaissance Center and watch the fires people set on Halloween across the city - it was called Devil's night.

Don't explain it to me...I know it.  I lived there.  I did the research.  Go watch Requiem for Detroit.  Not only have I watched it.. I lived there for more than a decade.  I know those burnouts just north of the Reuther Freeway.

I don't often call out those who are in error, but you're plain old off the truth trail there cowboy.  C'mon back when ya got a taste off reality.

Anybody who thinks I'm wrong, go watch that film and tell me it's all about some hocus speakeasy bullshit.

Fail.

EDIT: I respond to this tripe because this is how history is remade.  It is how after the fact, the rioters today will absolve themselves of responsibility and blame someone, something else.  Tomorrows's version of the speakeasy is just a newsclip away.

Don't be fooled, these riots have permanent affects.  You can prepare, you can survive the short term.  But the longer term effects are much harder to navigate around if you are a homeowner or caretaker of somebody who is stuck there in the aftermath.

Here's another video - skip to minute 6 and it explains it CLEARLY.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I guess social distancing is now off the table.
View Quote

Yeah this kind of overshadows the whole COVID shtick at this point.

How else will they be able to propagate mail-in voter fraud?

I'm genuinely afraid the answer will be a perpetual state of emergency.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 4:29:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Back on topic:

View Quote

Two Cops cars burned tonight in Seattle.  One had the two AR-15 patrol rifles stolen out of it.  Luckily a private security guard recovered the rifles.

As we get closer to the election and what I assume will be President Trump's reelection, I expect to see more riots.  More riots.  Bigger riots, and more well organized riots.  I will be using as much of the summer as possible to fill holes in my preps.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Really?..Are you sure?,,Cuzz the first 5 letters in Libertarian and Liberal are the same.

From the Website:
"The party generally promotes a classical liberal platform in contrast to the Democratic Party's modern liberalism and progressivism"
"Current cultural policy positions include supporting same-sex marriage, ending capital punishment" .....
View Quote

You need a dictionary and a history lesson.  

I suppose liberty is bad too because it starts with LIBER?
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Planned organized chaos from the violent arm of the dnc - antifa and blm.

My home depot is sold out of plywood.  They been selling pallets of the stuff since opening.

If you have storefronts next to blue cities, I pray for you all.

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

May become my sig line.

For the rest, of you think there is a legitimate chance that the riots could come to you. What more encouragement do you need to move? Chances are you aren’t able to maintain a high state of proficiency with your arms, your children almost guaranteed can’t, you’re probably not producing any of your own food, you would probably be in a very bad situation after a week without power due to sanitation and hungry people even if you yourself have what you need for a week.* Forget that.

*I know there’s exceptions and if you live in the prepper culdesac good for you.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Two Cops cars burned tonight in Seattle.  One had the two AR-15 patrol rifles stolen out of it.  Luckily a private security guard recovered the rifles.

As we get closer to the election and what I assume will be President Trump's reelection, I expect to see more riots.  More riots.  Bigger riots, and more well organized riots.  I will be using as much of the summer as possible to fill holes in my preps.
View Quote

I’m with this guy^
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes, people acting up because they can! Fear mongers from both sides amping up more and more!

Politicians using what they can to get the current President out of office! Feed the fear feed the hate! It's all 45 faults!

The whole Coronaviruses also political! Can't tell me the head of CDC stated in 2017( Maybe) that this president would have to deal with a viral pandemic!

Yet he was head of the CDC during 44 rain when the Coronavirus was banned from US testing and all the scientist who was studying the virus took the virus back to China!
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The whole Coronaviruses also political! Can't tell me the head of CDC stated in 2017( Maybe) that this president would have to deal with a viral pandemic!

Yet he was head of the CDC during 44 rain when the Coronavirus was banned from US testing and all the scientist who was studying the virus took the virus back to China!
View Quote

You need professional help...
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

May become my sig line.

For the rest, of you think there is a legitimate chance that the riots could come to you. What more encouragement do you need to move? Chances are you aren’t able to maintain a high state of proficiency with your arms,.
View Quote

If they jump on my hood it will end badly for them. I am not likely to stop to 'chat' with any rioting idiots.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, people acting up because they can! Fear mongers from both sides amping up more and more!

Politicians using what they can to get the current President out of office! Feed the fear feed the hate! It's all 45 faults!

View Quote

I think it's best to say that the pandemic has been heavily politicized as has the death of Floyd.  My tinfoil hat is really focused on some level of financial support and coordination that has taken the opportunity of the protests to create anarchy and chose.  

Of course, my wife cynically pointed out how the zombie-apocalypse could start...you just can make this stuff up! Monkey's steal postivie COVID-19 blood sampels

ROCK6
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#28]
We sure are getting in all of our disasters at once.

Pandemic;
Rioting;
Flooding (MI)…
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think it's best to say that the pandemic has been heavily politicized as has the death of Floyd.  My tinfoil hat is really focused on some level of financial support and coordination that has taken the opportunity of the protests to create anarchy and chose.  

Of course, my wife cynically pointed out how the zombie-apocalypse could start...you just can make this stuff up! Monkey's steal postivie COVID-19 blood sampels

ROCK6
View Quote

Exactly.

We can all sit around and talk about how politicized EVERYTHING is now.  You know what? It didn't used to be.  I was mindin' my own business over the years when the left started taking over the media and I saw a dangerous turn toward biased, non-fact based propaganda.  The shit they USED to tell you in Civics class was a tool of them damned Communists.  I thought "well, to each his own" as the liberals proliferated and ruined city after city.  Then I saw people's busienss burned, people pulled out of trucks and smacked on the head with concrete blocks.  I was young and was focused on building my famly and career.  "Not in my city, so just better not get involved".

Know what?  That family and career work is done.  Now I have plenty more time, and a lot less to lose. The left has turned this into an all-or-nothing grab for the future, including the quality of life for my kids and grandkids and their kids. OK, fine..fucking bring it.  Now I speak out.  Call me fear mongering, I really don't care.  Some assholes on the street trying to jerk my chain, call me reactionary.  I really don't care.

What was that saying? "TIME TO FEED THE HOGS"

Fuck it, I'm in.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

May become my sig line.

For the rest, of you think there is a legitimate chance that the riots could come to you. What more encouragement do you need to move? Chances are you aren’t able to maintain a high state of proficiency with your arms, your children almost guaranteed can’t, you’re probably not producing any of your own food, you would probably be in a very bad situation after a week without power due to sanitation and hungry people even if you yourself have what you need for a week.* Forget that.

*I know there’s exceptions and if you live in the prepper culdesac good for you.
View Quote

@sea2summmit - that'd be a first.  Happy to provide interesting one-liners....get a pencil and paper, I got more.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#31]
I eagerly await looting and riots in my area......
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I eagerly await looting and riots in my area......
View Quote

Read today about a bar owner that killed one of the thugs when they charged at him.

No charges filed against bar owner and one less thug in the world.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Lots of seismic activity at yellowstone.

Pentagon confirms UFOs
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Isn't this the reason we have cluster bombs and miniguns?

To rid the earth of the filth that ruins it for the rest of us?

I grew up in Detroit, and never once gave a shit about race.  I was the victim of racism......because I'm white.

Good people are all the same, yet everyone is just a little different, I like that.......ASSHOLES come in every color and those animals belong in mass graves or pyres.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Isn't this the reason we have cluster bombs and miniguns?

To rid the earth of the filth that ruins it for the rest of us?

I grew up in Detroit, and never once gave a shit about race.  I was the victim of racism......because I'm white.

Good people are all the same, yet everyone is just a little different, I like that.......ASSHOLES come in every color and those animals belong in mass graves or pyres.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Just skimming headlines and pics on Fox news over the last couple days......

Why is it, that most of the rioters, vandals, and looters in the pictures I see are white?

I just saw some grey haired old white guy draped in an antifa flag, a skinny white girl getting handcuffed against a wall, twenty something white boys throwin stuff at the cops.

Yet many of the peaceful, orderly chanting protesters are black.

Just an observation i suppose, I don't know what the reality is.

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just skimming headlines and pics on Fox news over the last couple days......

Why is it, that most of the rioters, vandals, and looters in the pictures I see are white?

I just saw some grey haired old white guy draped in an antifa flag, a skinny white girl getting handcuffed against a wall, twenty something white boys throwin stuff at the cops.

Yet many of the peaceful, orderly chanting protesters are black.

Just an observation i suppose, I don't know what the reality is.

View Quote

Yes there are plenty of stupid white people out protesting and rioting but there are also plenty of black people rioting as well.  No idea what the percentages are but there are plenty of FSA of all races looking to pillage and plunder.  I'm sure the MSM would like to keep that hidden since that detracts from their agenda.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#38]
What an amazing coincidence
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Hate to even say it, but here's how I think there's are going to go from here on:

1) There are enough guilt-ridden socialist politically correct doofuses out there that this "let's overreact on social policy" is gonna stick.  Welcome to Mao's Cultural Revolution 2.0 and plan your social and public images as appropriate.

2) The above is creating a silent backlash that, at best, will harden resistance to fixing social problems that do need to be addressed.  At worst it will radicalize enough people to create new and unforeseen issues. Big ones.

3) Covid is going to take a bite, take a bite, take a bite until we all go nuts or broke or both.  We are seeing the second waves. There will be thirds, fourths until we get a vaccine. Hopefully, no morphing unless it's in a good way. But certainly, it will create structural change for a long time to come.

4) Economically, we're in the shit boys and girls. Yes, there is some bounce back, but the Dow Jones isn't a good indicator of what the man/woman on the street are feeling.  The calling back rate isn't enough yet and there is still practically no demand for gas, oil, chemicals and other basic industrial products - that tells me we aren't in jumpstart mode.  Just cause you can order Thai food again doesn't mean we're all going to be living like The Great Gatsby soon.

5) Geopolitics continues, but with the added random variable that some countries (including the USA) appear damaged and weak...others may think it's an appropriate time to make a move...those are risky times as anything can and will happen.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
1) There are enough guilt-ridden socialist politically correct doofuses out there that this "let's overreact on social policy" is gonna stick.  Welcome to Mao's Cultural Revolution 2.0 and plan your social and public images as appropriate.

2) The above is creating a silent backlash that, at best, will harden resistance to fixing social problems that do need to be addressed.  At worst it will radicalize enough people to create new and unforeseen issues. Big ones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I do agree...these are (mostly) white, spoiled, virtue-signaling, guilty, brainwashed, ignorant, and easily influenced millennials.  The thieving "thugs" are just taking advantage of their stupidity.  I honestly don't think they have the stomach or attention span to continue much longer.  I will say I'm torn.  Part of me wants law and order in these turbulent areas, the other part of me says they're all socialist-democratically governed hell-holes that should just continue rotting away.

While I do think we need some changes in how law enforcement, all the other radical and whacky demands will derail any meaningful conversations or ballot box initiatives...

Quoted:
3) Covid is going to take a bite, take a bite, take a bite until we all go nuts or broke or both.  We are seeing the second waves. There will be thirds, fourths until we get a vaccine. Hopefully, no morphing unless it's in a good way. But certainly, it will create structural change for a long time to come.

Peel the onion back.  There is NO SECOND WAVE!  All the upticks in positive test cases are because of increased testing.  There is ZERO uptick in hospitalizations.  The whole "second wave" propaganda is exactly that.  While I don't think we are all in the clear, the reality is that there is no dangerous second wave...at least not when you parse the fake news from the facts.

Quoted:
4) Economically, we're in the shit boys and girls. Yes, there is some bounce back, but the Dow Jones isn't a good indicator of what the man/woman on the street are feeling.  The calling back rate isn't enough yet and there is still practically no demand for gas, oil, chemicals and other basic industrial products - that tells me we aren't in jumpstart mode.  Just cause you can order Thai food again doesn't mean we're all going to be living like The Great Gatsby soon.

This is a tough one and I think our economy will continue to be politically attacked, simply for politics.  It's hard to jump start an economy when some of the biggest states refuse to open up.  That said, more than 95% of the country has zero impact from COVID-19 or the riots...life goes on, but the media is blowing the other two out of proportion; both for sensationalized ratings and hating the POTUS.

Quoted:
5) Geopolitics continues, but with the added random variable that some countries (including the USA) appear damaged and weak...others may think it's an appropriate time to make a move...those are risky times as anything can and will happen.

This is a big danger and I fully agree.  If a just several thousand radicals can create panic in our cities...just imagine what the jihadists are thinking they can do?  It does leave the impression of weakness...that does increase the risk of geopolitical probing to gain advantages over the USA.

ROCK6

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top