Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2023 6:44:33 PM EDT
Then buddies truck got broken into and they stole all my hunting gear and ammo. If anyone in the Dallas Texas area sees a homeless guy with a lot of Eberlystock gear like my gunslinger pack dressed in multicam beat the breaks off of him for me.

My fault not securing it better but still, waited years to get here and hunt then $2500 gone.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thieves suck
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That is horrible.  Thieves should be hung in public.

I'm heading down to my families 430 acres in Jacksboro, TX for a hog hunt in early April.  Will definitely keep a watchful eye on my guns.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I am honestly surprised anyone would leave their gear in a vehicle overnight at a hotel.  I haven't done that for 20yrs
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t have code of conduct compliant words for thief’s.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang, that really sucks.  Did they get guns?
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 4:09:32 AM EDT
[#6]
No guns just ammo, mags and my pack with my hunting clothes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top