Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/12/2021 4:54:55 AM EDT
Hi all. Lookin at buying a tiller for my Kubota b2650. Found this company Everything Attachments that's makes it all in the US which I like the idea of. Was curious if anyone has experience with them?

Https://www.everythingattachments.com

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a SSQA plate for a fork build from them a while back with no issues but don't have any experience with their other products.  I will do a quick search on tractorbynet for reviews.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Company is legit. Products are top quality but not the cheapest. I have a couple of their attachments and love them.

Call and talk to Travis he's very knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#3]
They're a decent company.  I bought MTL, mostly because EA's sales guy is always running around bashing the competition.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Great company that places a huge priority on American made.  I’ve got a grapple, disks, and rake from them, all great quality.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hi all. Lookin at buying a tiller for my Kubota b2650. Found this company Everything Attachments that's makes it all in the US which I like the idea of. Was curious if anyone has experience with them?

Https://www.everythingattachments.com

Thanks
View Quote
EA thread over on TBN started in 2010, still going on.  EA is universally liked over on TBN, the Arfcom of tractors:

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/165292-everythingattachments-com.html

Thus far, I have two of their implements, an 8' grader and a 7' land scraper.  Both are excellent.  Recommend highly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I can vouch for them. Not the cheapest as previously mentioned, but top notch quality. Ive been to the plant in Conover for what its worth. Theyre good people.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#7]
So....

I should favorite them sense I just but a CTL?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So....

I should favorite them sense I just but a CTL?
View Quote
Can someone translate this into English for me?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I should save the website Everything Attachments as I just purchased a Compact Track Loader....

I give spelling and grammar nazi's nightmares...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I should save the website Everything Attachments as I just purchased a Compact Track Loader....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank God!  I thought one of us was having a stroke!  
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is a compact track loader a fancy term for skid steer?  This is the Outdoors section, we don't cotton onto hoittie-toittie around these parts.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:12:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Everything Attachments is good to go. It's a good American manufacturing company that seems to put a lot of pride into its product.

I have an EA Wicked 55 grapple for my B2650. It's the only grapple I've ever used but I've been very happy with it. Awesome tool for clearing and handling brush.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is a compact track loader a fancy term for skid steer?  This is the Outdoors section, we don't cotton onto hoittie-toittie around these parts.  
View Quote

Yep...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Skid steers have tires, a track loader has tracks
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#15]
They’re good to go.

I have a few sets of forks from them on various equipment. A conversion plate from JD global to SSQA, hay forks and a box blade.

They’re certainly not the absolute pinnacle of attachments. But they’re very reasonably priced for a solid level of quality.  Sorta like the PSA of the world.

Don’t expect the best paint, or best looking welds. But decent enough to hold up.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes, they are good. I have a aerator and grapple from them, both purchased several years ago and they have been great.

As far as tillers, I am currently looking into those also, but don't see anything at EA that I like from a cost perspective, so I will probably buy locally
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know much about their tillers, but as a company they appear to be good to go.  I've only bought a small plow there but, will go back for future needs.   I like how they try to avoid foreign parts and appear to be transparent when they are forced to do so.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I've got the wicked 55 grapple and it's a beast. Use top quality, high tensile steel for great strength to weight characteristics where needed. Pretty regularly tweaking and improving designs and manufacturing process for better products. Great customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to buy pretty much any attachment from them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They’re good to go.

I have a few sets of forks from them on various equipment. A conversion plate from JD global to SSQA, hay forks and a box blade.

They’re certainly not the absolute pinnacle of attachments. But they’re very reasonably priced for a solid level of quality.  Sorta like the PSA of the world.

Don’t expect the best paint, or best looking welds. But decent enough to hold up.
View Quote

PSA of equipment? What do you consider KAC of the equipment world
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#20]
i bought a set of their compact tractor forks.   Good stuff.

I was going to buy more stuff but the rake I wanted went up by 50% when steel went nutty a bit ago.  I nearly ordered it when I got the forks.  I wish I did and beat the huge hike.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They’re good to go.

What attachment?

For buckets - Werk Brau.

Shears and hammers -  LaBounty/Stanley,  Glensco, Epiroc.

Mulchers?  Cimaf.

Small tractor bits?  Woods really probably is the most top tier.

Etc.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Watch the demo/abuse videos on YouTube. That pretty much sells it for me. I haven’t ever seen a company try to break their own stuff and show it. They messed up a loader on a Kubota 100+hp tractor and the grapple was fine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Watch the demo/abuse videos on YouTube. That pretty much sells it for me. I haven’t ever seen a company try to break their own stuff and show it. They messed up a loader on a Kubota 100+hp tractor and the grapple was fine.
View Quote

Some of what they do in those torture tests is a testament to the tractor they're testing with too. Based on a lot of videos out there of guys using their tractors, I think many seem to think those EA videos are actually how that equipment should be used. It's why I'm hesitant to ever buy a tractor used again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Some of what they do in those torture tests is a testament to the tractor they're testing with too. Based on a lot of videos out there of guys using their tractors, I think many seem to think those EA videos are actually how that equipment should be used. It's why I'm hesitant to ever buy a tractor used again.
View Quote

I don’t think many people realize it’s cheaper to rent the right equipment instead of tearing up what you own. I’d have to know the previous owner or get a steal to ever consider a used baby tractor.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don’t think many people realize it’s cheaper to rent the right equipment instead of tearing up what you own. I’d have to know the previous owner or get a steal to ever consider a used baby tractor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knowing what to look on a piece of used equipment is key.

When I bought my 2305, it was ~3 years old.  

Paint hadn't been scraped off the bucket.  Hadn't been repainted.  

Loader lock on points still had paint on them. So it had been disconnected and left off.

Front axle had no wear marks from going through brush / brush hogging.  Still had the PTO cover cap on it, so never used the PTO.  3 Point hitch eyes weren't rounded.  All all the previous owner did is mow grass with it.

I bought a Deere 317 skid loader.  2 tires were bald and a front hydraulic line rusted.  300 hours on it.  Why?

It was used by a landscaping company to move fertilizer.  One hydraulic line (pre-formed, metal.) Was $150 to replace.  And a set of tires.   Got it for about $5000 less than it should of went for.

My 416 backhoe no one wanted to buy because it was plumbed for a hammer and had all the warning stickers for use of a hammer.  Yet, tight pins.  Quick coupler had never been used.  Absolutely no signs of abnormal hoe use, just front bucket wear.  It was easily ~10k off market value for it.

CAT 315BL - I pinched the guy on the price because the ECM hours didn't match up with the hour meter.  Got it for nearly scrap pricing for that reason.  Works fine for my usage.  Tested the pumps, even with ~9600 hours on it, pumps are within spec, not losing pressure.  Rebuilt the 2 main lift cylinders off the boom.

Same can be said with a dozer, knowing your pin wear / cutting edge / etc.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#26]
They make good stuff.  I have a wicked grapple and am highly pleased with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Ive purchased two 3-point implements from them.

Not only was I 100% satisfied, but when I called to place the order, I got to actually talk to a real person that really uses a tractor.

He talked to me about my application and from his own experience what would be the best implement for the job.

Solid outfit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Loader lock on points still had paint on them. So it had been disconnected and left off.

Front axle had no wear marks from going through brush / brush hogging.  Still had the PTO cover cap on it, so never used the PTO.  3 Point hitch eyes weren't rounded.  All all the previous owner did is mow grass with it.

Deleted due to post cap

View Quote

I wouldn’t expect a 2305 to be used as anything other than a lawn mower. I don’t think it weighs enough to hurt itself. The rest of it sounds like good deals. Which like you said, have to know what you are looking at. I’m always watching for used stuff that looks worthwhile not much ever pops up around here. I’m halfway looking for a 20k gooseneck everybody wants new price for a trailer that’s clearly been beat. When the day comes I need it I’ll probably just buy a new one and know what I have.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t expect a 2305 to be used as anything other than a lawn mower. I don’t think it weighs enough to hurt itself. The rest of it sounds like good deals. Which like you said, have to know what you are looking at. I’m always watching for used stuff that looks worthwhile not much ever pops up around here. I’m halfway looking for a 20k gooseneck everybody wants new price for a trailer that’s clearly been beat. When the day comes I need it I’ll probably just buy a new one and know what I have.
View Quote

Huh?   My 1025 is a work horse.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Huh?   My 1025 is a work horse.
View Quote

Sure around the house it’s an expensive wheel barrow and lawn mower but when you start into acreage it’s not gonna cut it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sure around the house it’s an expensive wheel barrow and lawn mower but when you start into acreage it’s not gonna cut it.
View Quote

It cuts it on my acreage.   Have you ever even used one?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It cuts it on my acreage.   Have you ever even used one?
View Quote

I think he made no argument that it cuts acreage.  

I gave up my BX25 when I had six acres because it was an expensive wheelbarrow. Would it do everything? Yep, absolutely. Did it take a long time to do it? Yeah.  Best example is stumps, the land I had was previously planted pine forest that was harvested before the house was built so I had about a million stumps.  My BX would absolutely dig out the stumps no problem but it took 45 minutes per stump.  I upgraded to an MX5800 and it took out the same stumps in six minutes average. So instead of 4-8 stumps a weekend I’d pull 40-50 stumps.  A wheelbarrow will carry 50 yards of material as far as you want to carry it one load at a time, but at the end of the day wouldn’t you rather move the material with a rock truck if you have limited time?  It’s all time/money.  A retired guy or hobby guy can do the same work as someone with a 1025 as someone could with a 580 it’s just gonna take more time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I gave up my BX25 when I had six acres because it was an expensive wheelbarrow. Would it do everything? Yep, absolutely. Did it take a long time to do it? Yeah.  Best example is stumps, the land I had was previously planted pine forest that was harvested before the house was built so I had about a million stumps.  My BX would absolutely dig out the stumps no problem but it took 45 minutes per stump.  I upgraded to an MX5800 and it took out the same stumps in six minutes average. So instead of 4-8 stumps a weekend I’d pull 40-50 stumps.  A wheelbarrow will carry 50 yards of material as far as you want to carry it one load at a time, but at the end of the day wouldn’t you rather move the material with a rock truck if you have limited time?  It’s all time/money.  A retired guy or hobby guy can do the same work as someone with a 1025 as someone could with a 580 it’s just gonna take more time.
View Quote

This. We run 2 72” mowers and still cut 12+ hours a week in the summer. Hire weedeating out to usually 4 helpers and they work 8 hours. That’s before tractors get fired up. I don’t have to make projects last to escape my wife I literally don’t have enough time to do it all.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sure.  It depends on what you want from a tractor or use your land for.  My point was that stating a 2035 is only good for mowing grass is a stupid statement.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sure.  It depends on what you want from a tractor or use your land for.  My point was that stating a 2035 is only good for mowing grass is a stupid statement.
View Quote

I said it’s what I would expect out of a tractor of that size just like your 1025. They won’t cut it when you get to land management. Yard management sure. There’s nothing you can do with a 1025 I can’t do by hand with another person or 2. When it’s time to do tractor stuff on acreage they are not big enough to be considered a tool. They are a toy, an over size riding mower. Don’t get offended by the truth just because you own one. Nobody goes down tractor sizes if they only own one.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deleted due to post cap

Those were some examples.

I bought a 6410 Deere used.  

I bought a 5425 Deere used.

I’m looking for a 4450 4wd currently.

Etc.

Be willing to travel or pay for shipping mostly. Know what to look for and you can find what you want.

I’ve only bought one tractor new. Our NH TN60a. Probably not worth it in hindsight. Too light / small for our usage.

The 2305 is the perfect example of knowing what to look for, because people can over work them and things can break when you over work them. Or wear out too quickly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I said it’s what I would expect out of a tractor of that size just like your 1025. They won’t cut it when you get to land management. Yard management sure. There’s nothing you can do with a 1025 I can’t do by hand with another person or 2. When it’s time to do tractor stuff on acreage they are not big enough to be considered a tool. They are a toy, an over size riding mower. Don’t get offended by the truth just because you own one. Nobody goes down tractor sizes if they only own one.
View Quote

My family has some "acreage", four tractors of varying size and a Cat 935C. And yet about six years ago I bought a BX23. It did a lot more than mowing lawns. I actually bought it to use on several properties. Sometimes when working on trails and other projects, I was doing stuff with the BX23 that we once would have used the Cat to do simply because it's what we had (no loaders on the other tractors). But the Cat tears the hell out of things and the BX23 has a light front print. With the smaller tractor, I could get in and do some jobs like putting in culverts and things like that without leaving a mess.

I sold the BX23 a couple years ago and bought a B2650 with FEL and BH. It's actually pretty often when there's something we would have once done with the Cat that I will do with that tractor instead, simply because I can get it done with less disturbance.

Can I drag logs and do the same kind of work as the bigger tractors? Or course not. And I wouldn't want it as my only tractor. But to say those things are toys is ignorant of what they can do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not offended by truth at all.  I'm just pointing out that you stating your opinion and declaring it truth doesn't mean it suddenly stops being untrue.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#39]

I have a row bedder from them.  They are expensive but it is a very nice tool.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My family has some "acreage", four tractors of varying size and a Cat 935C. And yet about six years ago I bought a BX23. It did a lot more than mowing lawns. I actually bought it to use on several properties. Sometimes when working on trails and other projects, I was doing stuff with the BX23 that we once would have used the Cat to do simply because it's what we had (no loaders on the other tractors). But the Cat tears the hell out of things and the BX23 has a light front print. With the smaller tractor, I could get in and do some jobs like putting in culverts and things like that without leaving a mess.

I sold the BX23 a couple years ago and bought a B2650 with FEL and BH. It's actually pretty often when there's something we would have once done with the Cat that I will do with that tractor instead, simply because I can get it done with less disturbance.

Can I drag logs and do the same kind of work as the bigger tractors? Or course not. And I wouldn't want it as my only tractor. But to say those things are toys is ignorant of what they can do.
View Quote

I don’t have time to piddle if there’s a tree that needs moved, I’m dragging the whole thing at once and fixing the fence. We are talking different scales. I don’t have time to piddle or use a multi tool that’s ok at anything. Sure your small tractor has a back hoe and mid mount mower but I’m not doing 3 acres so I will stand by yes they are a toy. Just like the row crop guys will say anything that is smaller than 8 tires is a baby tractor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don’t have time to piddle if there’s a tree that needs moved, I’m dragging the whole thing at once and fixing the fence. We are talking different scales. I don’t have time to piddle or use a multi tool that’s ok at anything. Sure your small tractor has a back hoe and mid mount mower but I’m not doing 3 acres so I will stand by yes they are a toy. Just like the row crop guys will say anything that is smaller than 8 tires is a baby tractor.
View Quote

Ok dude.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is this a toy?

The 301.5?

Or maybe is this? Deere ZTS 50

Or is this?  CAT 315

Or maybe This PC360?

Every tool has its job and position.

Calling a 2305 a toy is simply idiotic at best.

Let me just cut my grass with this, after all it does a great job at it:

Or is that a toy too? Too small right?

I'll just use this

Oh, only a 9ft cut... Must be too small, toy too, right? Doesn't have 8 tires...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So is this a toy?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/24FEF6FB-3A26-4D63-8FDB-CE3A127CC0E7-1130207.jpg  The 301.5?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/20190113_155447-806813.jpg

Or is this?  CAT 315
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/20190713_170011-1014723.jpg

Or maybe This PC360?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/18F8153F-505E-4539-B645-5D12200B2ACD-1147103.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/20180801_173059-626448.jpg

I'll just use this

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/D79BA7E9-816C-4BBC-829C-8B01878C757F-1445659.jpg

Oh, only a 9ft cut... Must be too small, toy too, right? Doesn't have 8 tires...
View Quote

Baby tractors are toys. The rest of that is equipment. Tell me what that 2305 does that’s not gonna be done better by another piece of equipment?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Baby tractors are toys. The rest of that is equipment. Tell me what that 2305 does that’s not gonna be done better by another piece of equipment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is this a toy?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/24FEF6FB-3A26-4D63-8FDB-CE3A127CC0E7-1130207.jpg  The 301.5?

Or is this?  CAT 315

Or maybe This PC360?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/18F8153F-505E-4539-B645-5D12200B2ACD-1147103.jpg

I'll just use this

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/148484/D79BA7E9-816C-4BBC-829C-8B01878C757F-1445659.jpg

Move firewood to the house.

Plow snow.

Move mulch, dirt and gravel for gardens and beds.

Move new plantings around the yard.

Hang Christmas lights around the house. (With everything attachment forks! To keep it thread related.)

Clean the nooks and crannies of the cow barn.

Spread fertilizer.

Nearly everything that is done in the immediate 3 acre yard around the house. As other equipment will tear it up. Or has the potential to tear up uneven concrete. Or dig through the tar and chip. Or is simply too big.

100hp tractors can be pretty destructive.

Let alone sheer weight issues.

Keep telling yourself small tractors are toys.  I’ve owned and operated everything from the 2305 to a 75 ton excavator.  You’re just ignorant if you can’t see the usefulness of the right tool for the right job.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:05:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Plow snow.

Hang Christmas lights around the house. (With everything attachment forks! To keep it thread related.)

Spread fertilizer.

Nearly everything that is done in the immediate 3 acre yard around the house. As other equipment will tear it up. Or has the potential to tear up uneven concrete. Or dig through the tar and chip. Or is simply too big.

Keep telling yourself small tractors are toys.  I’ve owned and operated everything from the 2305 to a 75 ton excavator.  You’re just ignorant if you can’t see the usefulness of the right tool for the right job.

View Quote

In a phone that got run over I have a picture of my BX in my house moving a gunsafe

French doors access to the basement was awesome.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#46]
I used my BX25 to move the fridge into the house.  

As to Everything Attachments - I have their grapple for the BX25.  It's awesome.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So is this a toy?

Or is this?  CAT 315

Or maybe This PC360?

I'll just use this

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

In a phone that got run over I have a picture of my BX in my house moving a gunsafe

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plow snow.

Spread fertilizer.

I didn’t take a picture but I did lift my grizzly gunsmith lathe onto its pedestal cabinet.  It was 1000 pounds plus.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plow snow.

Spread fertilizer.

~75 tons of gravel and hurricane debris out of the first floor of the house.

2305 / 301.5.

Also dug out another ~60 tons from the boat ramp into the channel.

Plowed the roads with my tractor.

Moved approximately ~250 tons off hurricane debris and damage.  Hauled off in a small dump trailer behind an f150.  (64 loads.)

A bigger tractor wouldn’t fit through the door ways.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

~75 tons of gravel and hurricane debris out of the first floor of the house.

2305 / 301.5.

Also dug out another ~60 tons from the boat ramp into the channel.

Plowed the roads with my tractor.

Moved approximately ~250 tons off hurricane debris and damage.  Hauled off in a small dump trailer behind an f150.  (64 loads.)

A bigger tractor wouldn’t fit through the door ways.
View Quote

Non sense. That little toy was a terrible tool for the job. Should have gotten a big excavator, and done the job with the right tool. Just move the house off the foundation so its out of your way.

Love my little "toy" tractor, it's done everything I've expected out of it and more.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top