Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

5 may be too much for camping.

3 or 4 would be better imo.

A little thinner blad makes most tasks easier. BTW you won't believe how beefy these knives are. Super super stout. The 5 is insanely thick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. I’ll likely get the 4 down the road. I genuinely wanted the 5 for bushcrafting/camping. The 5 would serve me in a self defense scenario as well but that’s not the primary reason for buying it. Mainly just wanted something heavy duty that can take a beating

5 may be too much for camping.

3 or 4 would be better imo.

A little thinner blad makes most tasks easier. BTW you won't believe how beefy these knives are. Super super stout. The 5 is insanely thick.

Until hold a 5, I dont think anyones understands how thick it is. I use my 3 and 4 more for camping. The 5 stays in the vehicle and the 6 is carried in a backpacking backpack as well. Ive carried the 5 a few times, i just dont see it as having an advantage over the 4 or 6. At the end of the day, just get them all.

NMG
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Until hold a 5, I dont think anyones understands how thick it is. I use my 3 and 4 more for camping. The 5 stays in the vehicle and the 6 is carried in a backpacking backpack as well. Ive carried the 5 a few times, i just dont see it as having an advantage over the 4 or 6. At the end of the day, just get them all.

NMG
View Quote

And the Gibson Axe. Don’t forget a Gibson Axe
Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top