Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2021 12:21:47 AM EDT
Wal-Mart online has Keystone Meat 28oz cans for $6.09 each with free Shipping

They have Turkey, Chicken, & Pork at the price and the Beef is a little more.

Yes this isnt a "sale" price but it is with free shipping and its in stock!
Its also $73.08 a case of 12 which is cheaper then Keystones Website.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=keystone%20canned%20meats

I ordered a case of pork & turkey
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it. Will check out.

Thanks

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Its GTG. Not really a deal because its the same price its been for several months. I've been stocking up on the beef adding 2 cans with each online order when it's available. I do wish they had the case price on the beef though but they limit you to 2 cans per order.

I like to use it to make a sort of "chop steak" dish with the beef and bell peppers and onions in the slow cooker. I was using all fresh ingredients but this canned beef with frozen peppers and onions mix is practically the same outcome and It's already in my pantry.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
what's the shelf life on these?

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Appears to be   5 years
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#5]
The beef is good in a pot pie type setting.
There was a glitch on the Walmart pick up website and it worked out to be $0.85/lb!
Needless to say I bought as many as I could that day.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads up!  I bought several cans to add to the supplies.  Anyone had experience with their hamburger?  Thought about getting some at another store but never tried it and unsure of the quality
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up!  I bought several cans to add to the supplies.  Anyone had experience with their hamburger?  Thought about getting some at another store but never tried it and unsure of the quality
View Quote

The ground beef is very good.  I wish Walmart had more in stock.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#8]
It's all good quality, it wouldn't bother me a bit to use it in daily cooking were the cost/oz the same.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#9]
1 28oz can of Chicken
1 can of Campbell's cream of chicken w/mushroom
Add bread crumbs to thicken.
Heat and serve on a bun.
Mmmmmm.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I tried the beef recently. Its not bad...
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:58:37 AM EDT
[#11]
How Factories Produce Canned Meat | How It's Made
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish Walmart had more in stock.
View Quote

Stocking this must be a random thing for Walmarts.  There are two WM that are "close" to me, 30 minutes east or 30 minutes west.  Neither has ever stocked any Keystone products in the store.  However, I have never had a problem ordering directly from WM's website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top