Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2013 3:54:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beardog30]
Just a reminder that green Algae can be deadly for our four legged friends.  Lots of early season duck hunting started/starting.  I know it is hard to keep your pups out of the scuzzy stuff but worth the extra effort and may save your dogs life.

Also for those of in areas that allow conibear traps.  Always a good a idea to familiarize oneself on how the operate one and carry a few heavy duty zip ties should your pooch stumble into one.  not hating on trapping in anyway...we all have to share the woods.

Link Posted: 9/22/2013 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#1]
So basically...

Unless you are right on top of your dog when it gets stuck and unless you are a whiz at handling a trap...

Your gonna find a dead dog?

That is what i get from the video.
Link Posted: 9/22/2013 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By uglygun:
So basically...

Unless you are right on top of your dog when it gets stuck and unless you are a whiz at handling a trap...

Your gonna find a dead dog?

That is what i get from the video.
View Quote

You don't have long that is for sure.
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
IF its a 330 conibear it will be seconds at best....
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tuff:
IF its a 330 conibear it will be seconds at best....
View Quote

Are 330's even allowed for land sets anymore?  I know they are still legal in many states for underwater beaver traps but are you aware of any states that allow above ground 330's?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top