Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2020 10:54:55 PM EDT
I see there are quite a few out there. I have a coyote problem where I deer hunt. There is a pack of them keeping the deer away. I’m looking for anything that will draw them in. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Foxpro electronic caller is what u seek...
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Foxpro is the way to go!
I tried mouth calls: not a sighting.
I tried the 16 minute & 20' downloadable on a homemade mp3 player: no glory. I did have one fox run past me.
I tried the Phantom Predator wired unit from Cabela's: no nuffin.

I use 40 grain Vmax or 60 grains if my 40s are low.

@bruh44 I am below Fayettestan. If you would like, I would love to show you how well it works!

I got a Foxpro Hellfire and no decoy:
1st time out!
Attachment Attached File

After getting a Foxpro rabbit decoy, my sightings went up considerably.

The V-max rounds are phenomenal! No pass through, a hit quartering away at the last rib, drops em dead, paired with a Foxpro, it can't be beat!

A youngin.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for foxpro. With or without the fox jack (I think that's what it's called) piggyback decoy spinner doohickey. Runs off the same remote as the speaker
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sold. I've been trying calls and decoys and seen nothing. scarsbeattats, thank you for the offer but I'm on the other end of the state about 5 hours away.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Free roosters off CL, about 8’ of 550 cord, and a tent stake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top