BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Ball Mason jars??? (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
See a bunch of them here, Walmart, Lowe's, home Depot, tractor supply, atwoods, lumber two and in small-town hardware stores throughout the state
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Just bought a flat of pint wide mouths at Wally World for $11 and change.

They had a display of quarts and pints in the aisle and everything from 1/2 pints to 1/2 gallon jars in the "Canning area".  They also had replacement lids in standard and wide mouth for around $5/ box.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, supply has been sporadic since covid began.   You just have to keep going back and looking.   We stopped at Runnings looking for jars, and especially lids, every time we drove by the place.   Eventually we scored.   Same with powders.
If you want the shitty Chinese copies, they are usually available and cheaper.   We buy only Ball brand
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tooly:

I need 32oz 64oz...
Prices on Amazon is...$32oz $43.99 case, 64 oz 50 bucks for 6.
Not expecting to pay that....Guess Im too cheap!
View Quote
In our experience since covid began, forget Amazon.  They are always much expensive.    That free shipping costs money!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, somebody resurrected a 2 year old thread!!!!   No wonder people are saying they cant find jars.   Jars and lids are plentiful now
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#6]
What are you using them for? If not for canning, mylar bags work great.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:
What are you using them for? If not for canning, mylar bags work great.
View Quote

what else are we supposed to put our random nails and screws in!?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Tractor Supply had their shelves full of them yesterday.  I think the Pint were $15.99, Qt size were $16.99, half gallon $18.99.  I think...

Would love to find the pint and half size again.  We found those precovid...
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
Walmart has half gallon jars online for $14.48 free shipping over $35 limit 6.
View Quote

This is where I got my last quart jars. Ordered 3 dozen which was enough for free shipping. came to my door three days later.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 9:46:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tooly] [#10]
Got one case at Walmart.
I don't like that it says... Guaranteed to stay sealed for 18 months. I put oxygen  absorbers in it..and seal it with my food saver attachment and remove the air in the jar.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 9:46:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tooly] [#11]
DT...sorry.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Ball Mason jars??? (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top