Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2021 3:56:45 PM EDT
On Amazon of course.
Res and green bell peppers $12.58 reg. $26.95
Dehydrated potato shreds $8.14 reg. $21.99.
Pancake mix $7.32 again.
Butter powder $19.68 reg. $30.99.
Several things are about a third off, but these are the best sales. Searchng "Augason farms no. 10 cans" is what works best for me, btw.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The only price I'm seeing it for is $24.90.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Shreds and pancake mix ordered.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only price I'm seeing it for is $24.90.
View Quote

On which item? They seem to change prices hourly at times.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:38:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks. Shreds and pancake mix ordered.
View Quote

Same here. Thanks OP!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
man ordered more shreds for that price wow
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, I have already ordered a few things from them, I check back every two days.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks.  Ordered.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Seems like a good deal for a 10 lbs sealed pail of oats for $20.59.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#10]
ordered.
Thanks for the post.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ordered.
Thanks for the post.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#12]
These are some really good deals
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm starting to look into long term food storage and keep seeing "Augason Farms." Is this a recommended go to? How about the Latter-Day Saints food storage?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm starting to look into long term food storage and keep seeing "Augason Farms." Is this a recommended go to? How about the Latter-Day Saints food storage?
View Quote

@Loonytik

Auguson Farms is good.

As to LDS, we wrote the book on it!  You can buy there even if not a member.  It is strictly basics you can buy canned at storehouses or buy online, mainly:

LDS Provident Living

Hard red or white wheat
oats
rice
sugar
Black beans, great northern beans, pintos, etc.
powdered milk
apples
onions
carrots
spaghetti
macaroni
cocoa mix
fruit drink mix
pudding mix
mashed potatoes
flour

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for that link, Ronnoc. My only question is about shipping charges, I couldn't find any info. about that. Are the shipping charges reasonable?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:14:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thanks for that link, Ronnoc. My only question is about shipping charges, I couldn't find any info. about that. Are the shipping charges reasonable?
View Quote

Don't know, sorry, I live not far from one, so just have always gone there to pick up.

This might be a better link.  This has prices and a link to search for locations near you.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't know, sorry, I live not far from one, so just have always gone there to pick up.

This might be a better link.  This has prices and a link to search for locations near you.
View Quote

Yea, I live close to a LDS food storage center as well. I can also get Augason locally. I guess I just need to get some and try them to see which brand I like.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks again Ronnoc. Loonytic, I am not an expert on this subject by any means, but one company I have consistently heard to stay away from is "Wise" emergency food. That's not much info., but maybe it's a start at least, lol.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Google up Emergency Essentials, Rainy Day Foods, patriot food supply, those have all been good along with Auguson Farms and Mountain House.  For the basics, you can't beat the LDS storehouse prices.

If you really want to save money, buy good Mylar bags, 7 mil, and O2 absorbers, get a hair straightener and do your own dry goods up.  I have mine in heavy buckets or heavy duty plastic totes on concrete blocks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Did anyone get their Potato Shreds from Amazon?  I received a couple of the other items but Amazon just notified me that my order was undeliverable and they were refunding me which is weird because I get Amazon orders at my address all the time.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Probably undeliverable because they ran out. Their inventory may have not been correct. I've had that happen a couple of times in the past. My shreds came fine this time though.

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Did anyone get their Potato Shreds from Amazon?  I received a couple of the other items but Amazon just notified me that my order was undeliverable and they were refunding me which is weird because I get Amazon orders at my address all the time.
View Quote

I couldn't tell you the date(s), but I got mine. I made a couple of different orders and actually got them sooner than expected.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got mine but it took almost three weeks for the order to arrive.  My debit card wasn't charged until I received a notice with an actual shipping date.  That is the longest I have ever had something take to arrive from Amazon.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Thank you, picked up a couple.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#27]
MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Banana chips $9.98
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thanks again Ronnoc. Loonytic, I am not an expert on this subject by any means, but one company I have consistently heard to stay away from is "Wise" emergency food. That's not much info., but maybe it's a start at least, lol.
View Quote
The reason is that Wise uses TVP instead of meat in almost every one of their "meat" products. It is basically soybeans flavored like meat. Not real meat like most of the others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top