Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2023 4:19:13 PM EDT
There is a $50 rebate currently... Want to find an Axis ii for $300. Might settle for an Axis if I can't find the II..

My duaghter's boyfriend has to borrow a rifle when he goes hunting. He is a really good kid and they have been together for a couple years now. I noticed his birthday is coming up up and I tossed the idea out of getting him a rifle.

Ironically I have a nearly mint JM Marlin sitting around. I already decided I was going to give it to him if he ends up giving me a grandkid one day. I could give him the Marlin now, at least it would be in a good home.... I just don't know if I can bring myself to give that away right now when they are not even married.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait on the marlin and go with the plan of another rifle.  The grand baby should get the collector item that the marlin has become. The young man will be happy with any thing he is allowed to shoot while hunting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Krazydaddy2:
Wait on the marlin and go with the plan of another rifle.  The grand baby should get the collector item that the marlin has become. The young man will be happy with any thing he is allowed to shoot while hunting.
View Quote

Yes...i only got a $100 in the marlin plus a box of 35 rem...but i cant do it. Gonna have to have more invested to pass it on.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 6:25:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Tombstone tactical. 308 axis II on clearance for $311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top