Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2022 9:19:15 PM EDT
Anyone having luck today? Been on the radio for about 4 hours total today and only heard OR so far. Anyone spotted someone calling from MT, WY, UT, or ND? If recent please post frequencies.  I need those states for WAS.

The Indiana, Italy, and New England QSO parties are drowning out everything else for me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard MT, WY, UT, or ND calling.  Did hear one MT working.

I had no problems getting OR, WA, AZ, NV. Didn't bother with a lot. I was busting through pileups there plus the IN and New England parties with my 100w and G5RV Jr.  Lots of strong reports for me today.  Must be the saturated ground.

20m is where I've heard everyone.

I got several new countries on FT8.  Got six parks in various modes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard MT, WY, UT, or ND calling.  Did heard one MT working.

I had no problems getting OR, WA, AZ, NV. Didn't bother with a lot. I was busting through pileups there plus the IN and New England parties with my 100w and G5RV Jr.  Lots of strong reports for me today.  Must be the saturated ground.

20m is where I've heard everyone.
View Quote

Thanks, I resorted to FT8 and I seem to be getting most of those states now. Even getting Lebanon, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, etc tonight.

Yeah, everything on 20m it seems.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
KS7T  MT 14.253 right now

Finally got through.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
KS7T  MT 14.253 right now

Finally got through.
View Quote

Thanks! Got him! Took a break from UFC to run upstairs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
NR7DX  MT 7.17775  Lots of freq drift.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If only we had a Ham from Montana around here.
View Quote
I am beginning to think they don't exist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top