Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2021 4:12:21 PM EDT
In Californiastan, the courts uses both the voter roll and the CA motor vehicle to find prospective jurors?

Does Colorado rely on its DMZ too?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW, I'm off the hook.  I did my civic duty for the year.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Supposedly from both DMV and voter registration. My wife has a CO driver's license and car registered to her, but isn't registered to vote and hasn't had jury duty in the past 6 years we've lived here. I am registered to vote and get a summons every year...
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  Unless Creepy Pedo Chynuh Pretendent Jo Xi-dumb is ejected and Naughty Sunkist returned to the presidency, I'm going to de-register myself.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Supposedly from both DMV and voter registration. My wife has a CO driver's license and car registered to her, but isn't registered to vote and hasn't had jury duty in the past 6 years we've lived here. I am registered to vote and get a summons every year...
View Quote

Every year!   That is ridiculous.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top