Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2019 1:53:27 PM EDT
A friend of mine whom I work with is thinking about putting together classes for women shooters. She is going to combine shooting (just pistol for now) with self defense and women's health. Kind of like Daria's classes, but with women's health mixed in.

She needs a range/club that will rent firearms and the only ones I can think of that rent firearms and have classrooms available would be American Firearm School in N. Attleboro or potentially Midstate, Pine Ridge (is that the one on Rt.2 in Exeter?) or possibly Peacedale with the addition of the new indoor range. She lives in Coventry so Midstate would be ideal.

Does anyone here know if any of those ranges would be what she is looking for? She is very much in the initial thought process and would appreciate any help/insight before reaching out to the ranges. Also, I believe she has certified pistol instructors that will be working with her, but I'm not positive.

Feel free to IM me if you would like more information.

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Daria operates out of both midstate, and pine ridge. Both would be ideal for what she is looking to do.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That is good to hear. Thank you
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I work PT at Pine Ridge.

Contact Mike or Sam to try to set something? up. Either email or call.

There's an upstates classroom around back and 3 separated indoor ranges with 5 lanes each. 2 of the ranges go to 25 yards, 1 to 50 feet. Typically whoever is teaching a class will get one range which allows others to shoot without disturbing the class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top