Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2022 3:33:31 PM EDT
Suzanne Harp - she says all the right things but we know how that goes.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:45:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Van Taylor has been pretty solid. I don't see this challenger as bringing anthing different to the table other than being overtly pro Trump.

Probably just getting her name out there in case Van Taylor stumbles at some point in the future.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.
Van Taylor did a gun transfer with me several years ago......100% fudd.
Remember, he bounced around Texas for several years trying to get elected but kept losing until he landed in Plano.
(registered to vote in three different counties in three years, lost to Chet Edwards, then moved to Plano)

I'm leery of "newbies". They love to tell you how conservative they are, how they are gonna kick ass in the Texas House/Senate or US House/Senate......yet have ZERO history of doing so in local elections.

I laughed at this nugget from her bio page:
Today, her children have gone on to serve the Lord's calling in their life as congressional staff and working in the counter human trafficking space.
As a Washington outsider, Suzanne brings a unique perspective to the problems that plague our country.
View Quote

Her kids work in the swamp, yet momma is an outsider.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wont be voting for Taylor again. RINO.

I bounce between 3/4 districts.

Wish I was back in 4th district.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]
My heartburn with Taylor is he's quietly in the Camp of Mike Lee and hasn't met an immigration program he didn't like.  Taylor wholeheartedly supports the H1B program.  

I agree I'm not sure she's a good replacement but it may be time for anybody but the incumbent.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, this isn't my problem anymore. Just found out I got re-districted from the 3rd to the 4th.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, this isn't my problem anymore. Just found out I got re-districted from the 3rd to the 4th.

View Quote

Howdy neighbor.....I'm a stones throw from the line
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I kind of know him. I guess that did not end very well
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Poof!

This was his side hustle.
https://features.texasmonthly.com/editorial/the-convert/

Sam Johnson would be greatly disappointed in him. (RIP Sir)

Link Posted: 3/2/2022 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Texas Baptists, “ we can look the other way on the extra-marital affair, that she was a known terrorist member of ISIS, and even the rim job.  But we will not sit by while our representatives are imbibing alcohol.”
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Texas Baptists, “ we can look the other way on the extra-marital affair, that she was a known terrorist member of ISIS, and even the rim job.  But we will not sit by while our representatives are imbibing alcohol.”
View Quote

My family is made up mostly of southern Baptists. You totally  nailed it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Texas Baptists, “ we can look the other way on the extra-marital affair, that she was a known terrorist member of ISIS, and even the rim job.  But we will not sit by while our representatives are seen imbibing alcohol.”
View Quote

fixed
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Thread is back from the dead.  One thing thats interesting is why did they sit on this until election day.  Whats the angle there?

People have been voting for a week now.  His runoff opponent looks solid on the surface but no way to really tell.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thread is back from the dead.  One thing thats interesting is why did they sit on this until election day.  Whats the angle there?

People have been voting for a week now.  His runoff opponent looks solid on the surface but no way to really tell.
View Quote

I do not get it either. It is an October Surprise kind of thing.

Who was first to leak it? NBC5 said it first leaked over the weekend but I never saw it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Apparently, it was first published on Sunday. The side snack said she was tired of seeing his face on the billboards and went to the press and one of the contending candidates.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Texas Baptists, “ we can look the other way on the extra-marital affair, that she was a known terrorist member of ISIS, and even the rim job.  But we will not sit by while our representatives are imbibing alcohol DANCING!!! - The Devil's Own "Standing Up Sex" !!!.”  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Those “VAN TAYLOR BETRAYED US” signs have a whole new meaning
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
So Self is the republican nominee? Or will there be a runoff between him and the third place candidate?
Nevermind saw Self will be the nominee, but cant figure out how to delete the post.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So Self is the republican nominee? Or will there be a runoff between him and the third place candidate?
Nevermind saw Self will be the nominee, but cant figure out how to delete the post.
View Quote

Yep, Taylor resigned late yesterday afternoon.  I just saw the story.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My family is made up mostly of southern Baptists. You totally  nailed it.
View Quote

I’m going to go to church and say a little prayer against him.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Those “VAN TAYLOR BETRAYED US” signs have a whole new meaning
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top