Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2018 1:24:24 PM EDT
I need a pair of Kimbers. Hoping to find a non-retail FFL so I can stop getting the answer, "This is what we have, which one do you want?"

Anyone know a guy (or gal) you can refer?
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located? Im a Master Dealer.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Chicagoland.

You?
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Metro East by St. Louis.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Midwestern Firearms http://mwfco.com/ in East Peoria is a bit closer to Chicago than St. Louis.  John and Jan are nice people and I would not hesitate to buy another handgun from them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not just buy exactly what you want online (Gunbroker?) And transfer it in through a local FFL?
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not just buy exactly what you want online (Gunbroker?) And transfer it in through a local FFL?
View Quote
Because I want some custom stuff. But thx for the idea.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Try North American Firearms in Lombard.  I can't see them not ordering whatever you want.

Quoted:

Because I want some custom stuff. But thx for the idea.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Try North American Firearms in Lombard.  I can't see them not ordering whatever you want.
View Quote
Thx!
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]
It's been over a year since I was in there, but Megasports in Plainfield had at least 50 Kimbers in stock.
I think they're a master distributor.
They ordered me one they didn't have once, but it was in 1999.

It was a POS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top