Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2018 1:35:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It's quite difficult to import something from Europe directly. As you said ITAR works both ways. Have you tried to contact who imports h&ok in Canada to ask if they could import the barrel for you? Here to import parts or complete firearms from north America you must fill the right import papers and if you ask to companies that do it daily it's always the best. On the other hand is always more expensive.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how it works there but sometimes when the importer is unhelpful you can ask a gun shop that sells HK  products. If they import directly from Europe and not through the official importer maybe they can help you. I don't think there is another lawful manner to import directly a barrel. I'm having the same problem here trying to import an SR15 rifle and I'm waiting an answer from a gun shop that maybe can import it for me. F.&@ ITAR.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
That's a pity. They make things difficult for law abiding citizens doing nothing for illegal gun ownership.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#6]
That’s how it works.
Always difficult to get stuff from the other side of the Ocean.
Here in Belgium, I can’t get a Mossberg MVP in 223.
Such a pitty.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#7]
You're right. I think the situation is more difficult in Belgium after the terrorist attacks in Paris. How's going?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Striker:
they sure do...and here in Canada there is no rhyme or reason to them.
An FN FAL is prohibited.
An AR15 is restricted.
A Tavor is non restricted..

A shotgun with a 12" barrel from the factory is non restricted.
A shotgun that you cut the barrel off of at 12" is prohibited and you will be arrested.
View Quote
The first thing I learned long time ago is that firearms restrictions everywhere are a non-sense. There's no connection between legal gun ownership and crimes committed. But you know libtards feed themselves with the refrain "guns are bad we have to limit the access to guns to civilians". All over the world. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing really relevant changed about private firearms.
Fortunatly for us!
I even think more people buy them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 2:26:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Honorthevets] [#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aciram:
Nothing really relevant changed about private firearms.
Fortunatly for us!
I even think more people buy them.
View Quote
Thank God.... Good to hear that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top