Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2020 6:06:14 PM EDT
I heard there's a big Army surplus store in Brooksville.  Is it worth visiting if I'm up in the Spring Hill area next week?
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are already up here, sure.

Go out of your way to make a special trip to Hernando, no.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are already up here, sure.

Go out of your way to make a special trip to Hernando, no.
View Quote
+1

was in there a year or two ago, guys were really nice, i saw nothing i couldn't live without.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

+1

was in there a year or two ago, guys were really nice, i saw nothing i couldn't live without.
View Quote
Same, I was hunting over that way, me and my hunting partner stopped by, don't think we left any money there.

They had a decent selection, but they were not cheap. Not outrageous, just not cheap. Prices didn't make me want to jump on anything.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, with a gun store owned by the same guy next to it. Past that you can eat where Elvis ate, and get a footlong at Coney Island.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yep, with a gun store owned by the same guy next to it. Past that you can eat where Elvis ate, and get a footlong at Coney Island.
View Quote
coney island is good shit.

gun shop next door had a used lcp for $300-ish (back when PSA had new LCPs for $179-ish shipped).
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

gun shop next door had a used lcp for $300-ish (back when PSA had new LCPs for $179-ish shipped).
View Quote
Ya , I remember walking in the gun shop next door now, good for a giggle.

Oh well, more power to 'em. If they can get people to pay those prices and make a good living, happy capitolism to them!

Won't be me.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh well, more power to 'em. If they can get people to pay those prices and make a good living, happy capitolism to them!

Won't be me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't be me.
+1

seemed like nice people, just "higher than boat gas" prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top