Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2020 12:42:22 AM EDT
ETA 9/12 17:45 Anyone connected at Cherry Ridge?  I sent an email through the contact page on their website, I'd like to get into the 9/15 safety class if possible.  I'm a certified RSO if that helps at all.

I know this is last second but I've come into some free time and really want to get refamiliarized with my gear before November.

_______

The tacked thread has no new info since 2016; where is everyone in North Jersey shooting these days?  I was a member of Cherry Ridge and was thinking of rejoining, are there better options?

I was at Secaucus once and Guns for Hire once.  Both were OK but frankly I like being outdoors, and the GfH membership seems pricey.

What does everyone else do?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:58:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The tacked thread has no new info since 2016; where is everyone in North Jersey shooting these days?  I was a member of Cherry Ridge and was thinking of rejoining, are there better options?

I was at Secaucus once and Guns for Hire once.  Both were OK but frankly I like being outdoors, and the GfH membership seems pricey.

What does everyone else do?
View Quote

RTSP but it sucks being indoors, and it is also very pricey...
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#2]
For me its Cherry Ridge and RTSP.  Indoors isn't the greatest but it has it's place.  I'd really like to find an outdoor (probably PA) where I can run and gun any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're near the border there's EFGA in Easton PA
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
(also in OP)

Anyone connected at Cherry Ridge?  I sent an email through the contact page on their website, I'd like to get into the 9/15 safety class if possible.  I'm a certified RSO if that helps at all.

I know this is last second but I've come into some free time and really want to get refamiliarized with my gear before November.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
are they holding classes yet? last i heard they were taking online "initiation" courses.

not connected there in any way, but i live less that 3 miles away.

anyway, i go there quite often and like it. the cameras they installed kinda pissed me off at first, but i have a camera system on my house and can understand where they're coming from. gotta cover your ass these days i guess.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I quit when they put the cameras up , I'm a member of a small private range not far from there
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Whelp, got in on time for tonight's online safety brief and quiz, I'm a member again.  Going to steal a couple weekday mornings from work and get some shooting in.

Something I noticed dry firing is that my eyes aren't what the were years ago... probably time for a low-power optic to replace the EoTech.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top