Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2020 12:42:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2020 5:44:50 PM EDT by WhyTanFox]
ETA 9/12 17:45 Anyone connected at Cherry Ridge?  I sent an email through the contact page on their website, I'd like to get into the 9/15 safety class if possible.  I'm a certified RSO if that helps at all.

I know this is last second but I've come into some free time and really want to get refamiliarized with my gear before November.

_______

The tacked thread has no new info since 2016; where is everyone in North Jersey shooting these days?  I was a member of Cherry Ridge and was thinking of rejoining, are there better options?

I was at Secaucus once and Guns for Hire once.  Both were OK but frankly I like being outdoors, and the GfH membership seems pricey.

What does everyone else do?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 6:58:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By WhyTanFox:
The tacked thread has no new info since 2016; where is everyone in North Jersey shooting these days?  I was a member of Cherry Ridge and was thinking of rejoining, are there better options?

I was at Secaucus once and Guns for Hire once.  Both were OK but frankly I like being outdoors, and the GfH membership seems pricey.

What does everyone else do?
View Quote

RTSP but it sucks being indoors, and it is also very pricey...
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 9:56:25 AM EDT
For me its Cherry Ridge and RTSP.  Indoors isn't the greatest but it has it's place.  I'd really like to find an outdoor (probably PA) where I can run and gun any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:23:53 PM EDT
If you're near the border there's EFGA in Easton PA
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 5:45:26 PM EDT
(also in OP)

Anyone connected at Cherry Ridge?  I sent an email through the contact page on their website, I'd like to get into the 9/15 safety class if possible.  I'm a certified RSO if that helps at all.

I know this is last second but I've come into some free time and really want to get refamiliarized with my gear before November.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 8:11:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2020 8:13:03 PM EDT by Sc0tt]
are they holding classes yet? last i heard they were taking online "initiation" courses.

not connected there in any way, but i live less that 3 miles away.

anyway, i go there quite often and like it. the cameras they installed kinda pissed me off at first, but i have a camera system on my house and can understand where they're coming from. gotta cover your ass these days i guess.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:40:36 PM EDT
I quit when they put the cameras up , I'm a member of a small private range not far from there
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 9:30:40 PM EDT
Whelp, got in on time for tonight's online safety brief and quiz, I'm a member again.  Going to steal a couple weekday mornings from work and get some shooting in.

Something I noticed dry firing is that my eyes aren't what the were years ago... probably time for a low-power optic to replace the EoTech.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:24:02 PM EDT
Top Top