Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2022 6:11:59 AM EDT
Well, well, well...

Looks like the real "domestic terrorists" of Antifa, BLM, Anarchists, malcontents, crooks, thugs, and Commies of all stripe want to 'set upon' rural Ohioans to "crush their system and make them pay!"

Antifa says it’s time for them to begin attacking small towns because they don’t have many cops and only volunteer fire departments. I wonder how that will work out.
View Quote

Bad Plan

A Polite Society

...don't miss the Reader's Comments as well....Stay in the blue hives, soy boys. Or FAFO.

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#1]
A few years beck, when ANTIFA riots were all the rage, one of the local Facebook trolls claimed the local decent sized town was "raciest" and needed a protest to happen. Hinted that he knew people at BLM national and was going to talk to them about making it happen. Was hinting strongly that it may be a less than peaceful protest. Even got a few new people to join the group and talk shit.

When the reception was less than cordial, he wavered back and forth on the subject, never really committing to either organizing a protest or not. Personally, I was convinced he was trolling by this point and called him out it several times. He wouldn't engage anyone responding rationally and instead kept trying to work on those responding less calmly.

He eventually met with the mayor, who's a younger guy, to discuss what needed to happen to keep riots out of town. Both reported the meeting to be fruitful and the crisis was averted. I think the mayor, being younger and inexperienced got played by the guy and the BLM fan got the attention he craved. Keep in mind a few years later, he was calling lefties "snowflakes" and claiming to be a big "Trump" guy. Troll.

Anyways, the real takeaway here was that any attempted riot in town was going to be met with a large police presence, backed by armed citizens. This is non-sense. There aren't THAT many ANTIFA types that don't know this is the type of reception they'd get.

My bet is on "more trolling".
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, I noticed that post a couple days ago.  I also noticed that this fellow seemed to be encouraging others to act, but had no intention of participating himself.  Small town country folks know each other and won't tolerate their stuff being destroyed, nor their neighbor's stuff being destroyed.  There may be only one cop and a few deputies to cover the area, but there are a whole lot of local armed citizens who really don't recall exactly what they saw when asked by strangers.

Soros really didn't buy any rural prosecutors either.  

All in all, a really bad idea to mess with people who just want to be left alone to mind their own business.
View Quote

Couldn't agree with this more.

Rednecks / flatlander hilljacks / methbillys out here would go all in out here. They are looking for this fight and the rules would be different. Everyone is related or knows everyone.  No one saw anything.

3 cops in the county if everyone shows up. They aren't getting there in time to help. Sherriff is weak but a good guy personally.  He will take the side of the residents for expediency.

Google Maps gets screwy out here for some reason.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to see anyone in the position where they need to defend their homes and family with force - that being said, I hear enough gunfire out here that it sounds like the outskirts of Fallujah on the weekends.  I shoot MGs on my range and I think people laugh at how little I shoot.  This could be bloody fast and that really isn't good for anyone.

Prosecutors won't tolerate shit out here either.

It has been quiet out here. Protests have been in the big cities and even in Columbus they were MASSIVE but peaceful. Wife goes to a pretty large Catholic church.  Heavy police presence and no sign of trouble.  

Unless this is some sort of set up for bigger protests out of the blue - which I am starting to doubt, I am not worried.  There just doesn't seem to be the interest in abortion on the whole to get the masses to come out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe they could Narudo run?

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top