Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2022 8:41:21 PM EDT
Kiddo connected just before 6 tonight. .350 Legend, dropped her right where she stood.
The round did a great job, right lung was in 3 pieces.

Tenderloins for dinner tomorrow!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Happy kid for sure, just found out the kid hunting on the other end of the property tagged out yesterday too, so there's another one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats! Was it her first deer?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats! Was it her first deer?
View Quote

Third deer in 4 years. She's hooked.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome !

We been trying no luck yet but got soaked the first night coming in second night bad storm run us out of the pop up blind and got soaked again lol

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Awesome !

We been trying no luck yet but got soaked the first night coming in second night bad storm run us out of the pop up blind and got soaked again lol

https://i.imgur.com/Mg4uWph.jpg
View Quote

Good luck, there's still time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good luck, there's still time.
View Quote

@shack357

Super proud of my just turned 9 y/o spotted this one himself and made a great shot

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Good for him! Hell of a nice deer for a first.

I'll be in the stand myself with the bow tomorrow but planning to be picky this year and hold out for the big one I know is out there.

But some of the does I've been seeing the last couple days, it'll be painful to let them walk.

That smile says it all. He use the .350?
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good for him! Hell of a nice deer for a first.

I'll be in the stand myself with the bow tomorrow but planning to be picky this year and hold out for the big one I know is out there.

But some of the does I've been seeing the last couple days, it'll be painful to let them walk.

That smile says it all. He use the .350?
View Quote

His second deer he got a small buck last year and yes ruger american compact 350L he is a lefty so I want to get him a lefty rifle for next year I think that would better suit him
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top