Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/16/2023 10:13:16 AM EDT
Daughter's season lasted ten minutes into legal shooting time this year. Hope everyone else planning to go out has a good time!
Attachment Attached File

Eta-.350 Legend, 180 grain Winchester Deer Season XP.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!!!! That's a nice looking doe.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 9:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!!!  

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice. Both my boys got their first deer this year. Happy kids.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats. I told my son he'd have to wait until regular season because I hate having to process them so quickly due to the heat.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats. I told my son he'd have to wait until regular season because I hate having to process them so quickly due to the heat.
View Quote

Temp is definitely a concern. Our locker has a walk in cooler for deer that's open 24 hours. Drop off your deer and come back when they open to put in your order.

DIY guys have to get to work immediately.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Temp is definitely a concern. Our locker has a walk in cooler for deer that's open 24 hours. Drop off your deer and come back when they open to put in your order.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah my extra(shop beer fridge but I'm not really a drinker) comes in handy if you stack em right 2 quartered up deer will fit
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top