Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2021 12:18:02 PM EDT
Even if he is a lefty.

Write to him now.

Example:

Dear Congressman Connolly: I implore you to OBJECT to the electoral college vote. Please do NOT support Joe Biden. You are a man of integrity. The evidence is patent that there was tremendous fraud perpetrated in the November ballot-counting. We must not allow the fraudulent acts, that occurred in the November election, to stand. America will not just look the other way to this glaring fraud. Please do your ethical duty, and take action to quash the fraud that America has suffered in the counting of the November ballots. I trust you to do the HONEST and ETHICAL thing in this matter.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:10:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Only problem is, he's part of the problem.   Can't see him (or his staff) reading past the first line before hitting the "Del" button.

Sorry, but that's the reality.  Here in NoVA we're "blessed" w/ the worst of the establishment Dems.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Even if he is a lefty.

Write to him now.

Example:

Dear Congressman Connolly: I implore you to OBJECT to the electoral college vote. Please do NOT support Joe Biden. You are a man of integrity. The evidence is patent that there was tremendous fraud perpetrated in the November ballot-counting. We must not allow the fraudulent acts, that occurred in the November election, to stand. America will not just look the other way to this glaring fraud. Please do your ethical duty, and take action to quash the fraud that America has suffered in the counting of the November ballots. I trust you to do the HONEST and ETHICAL thing in this matter.
View Quote

Done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top