BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just read that and honestly...he is the ONLY hope republicans have to beat Sisolak. I’m sure people will vote against him just because he is republican. I see it as a step DOWN from where he is at, and possibly an opportunity for him to retire near home. Might get a chance to see him in Carson too.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Why not Laxalt?

Perhaps he learned a lesson from last time around and would be motivated to actually campaign next time...
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not Laxalt?

Perhaps he learned a lesson from last time around and would be motivated to actually campaign next time...
View Quote

The milquetoast I grew up in a perfect nuclear family and I'll make sure that all shelter doggies are adopted bullshit doesn't fly anymore.

We need a fighter. Laxalt isn't a fighter.

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why not Laxalt?

View Quote

Laxalt is a nice guy but he has the personality of a plank of wood. My son was in the same elementary school class as his daughter for a few years so I briefly talked to him a few times. You wonder why his wife was featured so prominently in most of his campaign commercials instead of him? She has a much better personality and charisma than he does and his campaign people knew it. He's just not a good candidate.

Amodei has lots of name recognition in the north and easily wins his current seat even in the face of Democrat headwinds, but lets face it: if Clark county doesn't know you then you have no chance.

Of course now that voter fraud is acceptable in Nevada, I doubt any R candidate will ever win any state-level office again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#7]
If you are smart you will start Amy Tarkinian in to that direction.  She is smart and cute and for people.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck 'em all.

This morning I officially changed my political party from Republicrat to Independent American.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I emailed him this morning and said: After your comments yesterday you have gotten the last vote you will ever get from me.
FUCK HIM!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:31:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I emailed him this morning and said: After your comments yesterday you have gotten the last vote you will ever get from me.
FUCK HIM!
View Quote

Those knee-jerk, RINO, headline-only readers can go FUCK themselves.

The shit in DC was a setup. It was AntiFa infiltrators that stormed the Capitol and tried to destroy shit and if it wasn't for Trump supporters those buildings would have been burned to the ground.

Someday those RINO's won't have a bandwagon to jump on and they will know the true wrath of the people.  

Oh yeah, and Fuck Mark Amodei.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Probably in the next week or so I’ll be stopping by the county clerks office as well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Probably in the next week or so I’ll be stopping by the county clerks office as well.
View Quote

You can do it online.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:28:29 AM EDT
[#13]
No.

You'll never hear about him in the news supporting you. He's part of the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:06:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:18:05 AM EDT
[#15]
For Clark County, change it online at Clark County Elections.  

I would also suggest making your information private by selecting that option in the Voter Services drop down (right under your name after you login) after you make any changes.  This will eliminate people getting your contact information from the Elections office.  There should be similar methods for those outside of Clark. See Nevada SOS page for more information.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Amodei fucked us on public lands.He may have meant well, but I lost 3 shooting spots because of him. So fuck him
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 2:44:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I was polled the other day. Lots of Sisolak vs. other candidate questions. It was professional so they're spending money to see the lay of the land.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Around 2010 i would have said yes.  He has been in Washington too long and is not even concerned about Nevada anymore.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Amodei is a wimp. The Republicans have to do better than this, but they probably can't because the state GOP is a trainwreck.

Besides, the state Dems are going to pass legislation to keep mail in ballots, ballot harvesting and all the other fuckery that took place in November intact for future elections.
Even a good GOP candidate will lose when they start counting the mail in ballots after 2AM.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#20]
In this mornings RJ an article says that Joe Lombardo is considering running too as a Republican.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In this mornings RJ an article says that Joe Lombardo is considering running too as a Republican.
View Quote

Lombardo is antigun and a closet gun grabber.  That's a solid "no".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top