Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 12:19:49 PM EDT
I want to go to browse around and see. Need only a small part but really it would be for the experience. I have never been to a "large" gunshow..... never had to. Is it a hassle? Do they want mask, 6-feet BS and the such or are they relaxed? Is there any cool surplus stuff nowadays?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
My opinion... unless you are "watching paint dry" bored... gun shows now days are a disappointment, unless you're looking for, and willing to pay out the ass for, something rare, even the conventional offerings are well overpriced.

With the shit going on now, I can't imagine how insane things must be price wise.

I guess going and getting entertained by general fuck-tards that attend could offer some value. But then again, do you really want to go look at 50-round boxes of 9mm FMJ for $100 a box?

Maybe I'm wrong...
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
For those that are intrested

Orlando Gun Show
January 9-10, 2021

Venue: Central Florida Fairgrounds
Address: 4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808
Admission: $12.00 Cash Only
(Children 12 & Under Free)
Parking: FREE!

Saturday Hours: 9AM-5PM
Sunday Hours: 10AM-5PM

There is a coupon but you need to be on there mailing list

https://www.floridagunshows.com/our-company/
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Heard the line was obnoxious.

I enjoy going to gun shows just because their very existence is a fuck-you to the left. Most tables are priced for those who don't know the internet exists, and I assume this past weekend wasn't any better. Add the mask hassle and I'll stay away.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Not THAT bad. Went over there looking for 2 things, found one but not the other.

Lots of overpriced stuff, of course. But saw some 500ish Glock, not bad and mags at good prices. There were tons of small outfit-small shop AR15s that looked like cheap China shit for $1000++.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I've scored some good deals on ammo and accessories at the Orlando show, as well as uppers (got my complete Spike's 11.5" upper with a BAR2 rail for $500 when they were retailing for $860ish new back in 2016).

Right now, if I was in the area I'd go to one but as you saw, lots of overpriced stuff with the market the way it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top