Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2020 7:42:18 PM EDT
The town I used to live in is a shithole but didn't make the list.  

10 Places in Pennsylvania You Should NEVER Move To
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 8:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Thankfully, My hometown isnt on this list. Another list I found had my hometown on their as one of the poorest in the commonwealth, though it was low (high?) on the list, and really only had a problem with Meth houses.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Growing up in those run down places you honestly have no idea how bad it is until you’re out for about a decade then watch the video above. The abandon and run down buildings were always noticeable but they didn’t stand out then like they do to me now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in the coolest small town in the US. But I am getting tired of it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't live in a town anymore, but the one I used to didn't make the list.

...it did make another list though, on a Top 10 places in PA to escape to for New Yorkers list that my brother's wife told me she'd found on a site through the book of faces. This displeased me since it's still the closest town to me, it displeased me even more when she told me that the next closest town to me also made the list. No wonder I've been seeing so many NY and NJ plates over the past month and a half.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Same....but I moved here from Columbia which, arguably, could have made the list.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Same....but I moved here from Columbia which, arguably, could have made the list.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice. I used to work at Warwick Autopark and grew up 15 min from there near Middle Creek. Now 10min outside of Reading lol
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nice. I used to work at Warwick Autopark and grew up 15 min from there near Middle Creek. Now 10min outside of Reading lol
View Quote

We go by there often.  They always have some cool cars!
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice. I used to work at Warwick Autopark and grew up 15 min from t
here near Middle Creek. Now 10min outside of Reading lol

If I look out my window right now, the City of Reading sign at the border is about 100 feet away. Happy happy joy joy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top